why the greatest economy ever...

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: why the greatest economy ever...

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:46 pm I feel really guilty about all those Chinese people I helped protect. :lol:
Let me help you out here.
It's the same principal as your telling people you charged homeless people 10 bucks a meal (when you don't need the money - and they need the food) but then after you are criticized for doing it, you tell people how great you are and how good you feel about yourself because you helped feed the homeless.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

On top of bringing even more money to his wealthy Chinese relatives.

The Triad is representin' in LA.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:47 pm I'm not the one who ripped off some poor soul with an asset that has since depreciated while bragging about pocketing $90,000 or whatever it was. My wife and I provided essential masks at a time it was needed, and we helped her relatives (some who are very wealthy in the exports/imports markets). You provided one person with a liability that is going to lose even more value over time. :lol:
I know you have never owned shit, so I will go slow. In order for the buyer to purchase a finance deal, the property has to appraise for the finance amount. It easily did.

Comparable homes in that Country Club are selling for 40k more than they paid me. Tell me again where I am immoral

2 things here:
1) You clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
2) Once again, you clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:07 pm On top of bringing even more money to his wealthy Chinese relatives.

The Triad is representin' in LA.
If only any part of it wasn't a lie.