In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it amazes how much something as simple as a mask brings out the pussification in people
Deleted User 89

and just for the record, i tried to be respectful and honest with mich

we all see how he responded
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

Think how he's going to react when kids have to wear masks in school this fall...
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I think some of you have that syndrome where you have fallen in love with your capture.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Stockholm?
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

That's it.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

no doubt most of them still zoom call their parents.
Deleted User 89

zing
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 am no doubt most of them still zoom call their parents.
This makes no fucking sense.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:09 am I can hear it now:

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the 4th of July holiday weekend."

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the Labor Day holiday weekend."

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the Halloween weekend."

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the Thanksgiving holiday weekend."

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the Christmas/New Years holiday weekend."

"January 15th 2022. I promise."

-The Man-
Except, it hadn't been just a little longer, until now.

Previous it was, hunker down, get used to this shit, until we have a vaccine which could be a year or longer.

Now, after we have a vaccine, it's just a little bit longer. Becuase it literally is just a little bit longer.

No one's lied to you. Once the numbers grew in March or April of last year, no one was saying it will be just a little longer. It was going to be a long-haul and it has been.

I mean, just look at the numbers in your own state. It's clear things aren't yet back to normal.

Get vaccinated, encourage others to get vaccinated. Spend the next 6 weeks staying vigilant....especially if you live in Michigan.

Your complaining about them moving the date past July before it's even happened. The only thing that might cause that is acting like an idiot now....or listening to lobster.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

The only thing that might cause that is acting like an idiot now....or listening to lobster.

definitely NOT mutually exclusive
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I mean, truly, the opposite of what Mich said is what is happening. Everyone's targeting the 4th of July, but then yesterday we see the Rangers opening day having a completely full stadium.

"Just a little bit longer. Just until we get past the 4th of July holiday weekend."

Became, fuck it, let's do it now.

And the people getting really fucked over are the ones being responsible and waiting till July. If the date gets pushed back, it's only gonna be because of the unvaccinated assholes who couldn't wait for that final stretch.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I got my second shot 6 days ago, I've got 8 days to max protection.

I'd be so pissed at myself if I get sick in this timeframe, after so much work and so close to the finish line.

I just don't understand the people willing to go through more than a year's worth of sacrifice cause they couldn't wait another week or two.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You might get sick even after the 2nd dose...
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I like my chances a lot more with it, than without it.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 pm I like my chances a lot more with it, than without it.
Yep.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/05/us/michi ... index.html

"I felt like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson," he said. "I was absolutely physically exhausted. I mean, I felt like I had been beat up, I felt like I had been in a car accident. I mean, it was crazy."

Romankewiz, who lives a healthy life and has no underlying conditions, said he contracted the virus from his 19-year-old-son, Andy. His wife, Betsy, who is fully vaccinated, also got the virus but suffered minor symptoms.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Michigan is BY FAR the worst state right now, even so, you can't argue with the numbers.

2.95 million vaccinated and 246 positive cases and 3 deaths.

6.9 million unvaccinated and 780,000 cases and 17,282 deaths.

And, from the article Lobs posted, where I got the first set of numbers they said:
"Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated," she said.
The three deaths were "all persons 65 years or older, and two of which were within three weeks of completion of vaccination," she said.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

We're never going to see eye to eye, so all I ask is that the vax remain voluntary. I've known several people who got covid and did not even realize it because it was so mild. I've known of a few older people who did die from it, all of which had some health issue prior. I would rather take my chances with the virus rather than with big phrama. Just my .02. Hopefully in the next couple of years we find out that there are no serious long term effects from the vaccine -- I hope. I just have concerns about it possibly damaging the natural immune system, which comes from some experts. They could be wrong, but we shall see. I don't like taking risks with my body.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:49 pm We're never going to see eye to eye, so all I ask is that the vax remain voluntary. I've known several people who got covid and did not even realize it because it was so mild. I've known of a few older people who did die from it, all of which had some health issue prior. I would rather take my chances with the virus rather than with big phrama. Just my .02. Hopefully in the next couple of years we find out that there are no serious long term effects from the vaccine -- I hope. I just have concerns about it possibly damaging the natural immune system, which comes from some experts. They could be wrong, but we shall see. I don't like taking risks with my body.
you’ve said your peace

now quit posting about it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

No one had died from the vaccine, but Lobby knows a few old people who have plus his imaginary 25 year old friend.