New Mexico State Pho

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

New Mexico State Pho

Post by pdub »

New Mexico State
7-1 with a loss at St Mary's and a win v Washington State...and two?! wins vs UTEP???
NR, Kenpom 93 - just behind 92 MIZZOU

Only one starter is back from the WAC 2017-18 champs ( lost to Clemson in the 1st round as a 12 seed ) but NMSt was picked to top the WAC for 2018-19.

Top players:
Red shirt junior preseason ( transfer from Ohio State ) All-WAC A.J. Harris 5'9 PG.
12.6 PPG, 2.7 APG, 36% 3FG.

Then this dude who I think came up with a pseudonym for himself:
Ivan Aurrecoechea 6-8 PF. From Spain.
11.6 PPG, 5.8 RPG.

Guess he wears a headband:
pdub
Site Admin

Re: New Mexico State Pho

Post by pdub »

Also, great name:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-a-dong-las-cruces

Looks like they are slow to get water to you ( which is probably important if you live in a desert ):

Here's Joanne K from Las Cruces ( "how dare he is " ):

I go Pho A Dong regularly and I enjoyed their pho.

I had a very important guest visiting in town and we went to have a pho and nice dinner tonight.

The person who works there and serves food is horribly rude.
Tonight was the worst experience ever.

He is always sassy and no knowlege of what "hospitality" means.
He is always sassy and very rude, when he bus the table, he threw the plates and made everything so uncomfortable.

He did not give us a water and menu right away, we had to wait for 10 minutes to get it.

We are five of us including kids and we ordered 5 food and yet he gave us 3 utensils and 3 waters.

We asked him politely to give more water and he brought us more water as if he was doing us a favor and told my kids not to spill the water.
what?

Plus the most bothering this is that they play some weird music and it is totally distracting for having a comfortable atmosphere.

We decided to leave the place and yet we did not finish eating it so I asked him to give me "two to go bowls".
Instead, he only gave me 1 bowl so i had to wait him to come back and asked one more. I said I asked 2 bowls and you only give me 1 bowl(I was really frustrated). He told me I was rude.

Was I rude?

He pushed me every minute of it so I wanted to see Charlie(owner) and told him how rude he was and he should have a better job on dealing with customers.

He told me to tell charlie to hire more people.
I said it is not my freaking problem and it is his problem. then he said he will call the police.

How dare he is.

Finally I met the owner, he apolozied to us but nothing solved the problem.
Mattie hided behind the kitchen and he did not even say he was sorry.

What a terrible night.

Even if the food is good, if they do not treat customers well, People don't want to come back.

I am still upset and disappointed.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

there is NOTHING like the smell of roasting green chiles

Chimayo...
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

from wikipedia:

The Whole Enchilada Fiesta was held the last weekend in September. It attracted roughly 50,000 attendees each year. The centerpiece was the making of a large flat enchilada. The fiesta started in 1980 with a 6-foot-diameter (1.8 m) enchilada, and it grew over the years. In 2000, the fiesta's 10 1⁄2-foot-diameter (3.2 m) enchilada was certified by Guinness World Records as the world's largest. After the enchilada was assembled, it was cut into many pieces and distributed free of charge to the fiesta attendees. The enchilada was the brainchild of local restaurant owner Roberto V. Estrada, who directed its preparation each year. The celebration also featured a parade, the Whole Enchilada Fiesta Queen competition, a huachas[26] tournament, activities for kids, live music, an enchilada eating contest, a 5 kilometer road race, a one-mile race, and a car and motorcycle show.[27][28][29] After 34 years, The Whole Enchilada Fiesta's final event occurred in 2014 after Estrada had retired.[30]