In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

A youtube video.

Woah
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Not for 15 days after vaccine
.... then its back to being accepted.
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Rolling Stone posted the same story I tried to post a few days ago. I guess it wasn't "lobster conspiracy" stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trstysfnfwc&t=31s
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i bet you feel validated lol
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

No, I knew it was true. It's just people on here are not informed well because of their diet of MSNBC, CBS, etc.
Deleted User 89

says the tucker carlson wannabe

:lol:
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Anyone click the lobby-link? What is this and why should I get my news from Eric Clapton?
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:32 pm Anyone click the lobby-link? What is this and why should I get my news from Eric Clapton?
It's not JUST noted medical researcher Dr Eric Clapton MD, there is corroborating research from epidemiologist researcher Dr Van Morrison MD Phd. They even wrote a lame ass tune about it, so I think we should take it seriously.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 pm No, I knew it was true. It's just people on here are not informed well because of their diet of MSNBC, CBS, etc.
Eh, we all knew that there could be various negative side effects of which Clapton seems to have had some.

And?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:32 pm Anyone click the lobby-link? What is this and why should I get my news from Eric Clapton?
He isn't providing news. He is just sharing what his experience was after taking the AZ version of the vaccine (which isn't approved for use in the US).
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... ropaganda/
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm
It's not JUST noted medical researcher Dr Eric Clapton MD, there is corroborating research from epidemiologist researcher Dr Van Morrison MD Phd. They even wrote a lame ass tune about it, so I think we should take it seriously.
Keep your eyes peeled for their upcoming soon to be classic featuring these deep lyrics:

"Where have all the rebels gone ?/ Hiding behind their computer screens/ Where’s the spirit, where is the soul/ Where have all the rebels gone,"
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

japhy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm
Are they friends with MD PhD virologist Dr. William Gates? Because that mans got a lot of airplay the last 18 months.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

twocoach wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:43 pm
He isn't providing news. He is just sharing what his experience was after taking the AZ version of the vaccine (which isn't approved for use in the US).
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... ropaganda/
"I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one," he wrote.

Clapton continued, "About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. "

Crazy thought but maybe he should have listened to the vaccine providers who stated that he needed to wait 12 weeks between the two shots?
Deleted User 89

i think i’m gonna take up the blues guitar

i mean, the side effects from my vaccine were downright awful, so i’m just like clapton

i must have an undiscovered talent
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Wed May 19, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Well, here's the longer version of the twitter video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbRSgsYUQQk&t=40s
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I already answered this. Yes, yes you can. 15 days after the vaccine.
Just Ledoux it
colbond

Post by colbond »

From the FDA site: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... d-donation
individuals who received a nonreplicating, inactivated, or mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine can donate blood without a waiting period,
individuals who received a live-attenuated viral COVID-19 vaccine, refrain from donating blood for a short waiting period (e.g., 14 days) after receipt of the vaccine,
TDub wouldn't that indicate that Moderna and Pfizer both require no wait?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Big pharma doesn’t want us to know this and Lobster verified it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBpZo6BqCU ... =copy_link
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This is going to go horribly wrong. The outrage from the public on this will be massive if they continue to do this.

"After Shot, Healthy Teen Develops Blood Clots in the Brain"
https://atlantabusinessjournal.com/seve ... d-19-shot/