In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Overlander »

sdoyel wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:14 pm There’s no way Lobs carries a college degree.
No child left behind
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I think you sell squirt short.

When we all meet him ( and his Asian wife ) at Solstice and sit around talking over beers, you will all be amazed at the erudite conversations that ensue.

I'm talking Phd doctoral thesis level shit here.

What sort of snacks do you like squirt? We were thinking veggie tray from Safeway or something. But you probably have very specific brain food you like to chow on while drinking, so just let me know and we will get it there.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am We were thinking veggie tray from Safeway or something.
I had no idea this Solstice thing was so high society.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

The emperor does it right.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

REAL Tomato Ketchup, I assume.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Nothing classier than a tub of ranch dressing surrounded by baby carrots.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Then you loose an entire carrot in the ranch and have to try and rescue it with a celery stick!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:54 pm Nothing classier than a tub of ranch dressing surrounded by baby carrots.
I hope it is right next to the beans and weiners on that plastic folding table.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lil smokies!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Overlander wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:56 pm
ousdahl wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:54 pm Nothing classier than a tub of ranch dressing surrounded by baby carrots.
I hope it is right next to the beans and weiners on that plastic folding table.
The after party will be one for the ages. You should make every effort to attend, Overlander.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It's not just "conspiracy lobsters" who are concerned.

"French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier called mass vaccination against the coronavirus during the pandemic “unthinkable” and a historical blunder that is “creating the variants” and leading to deaths from the disease."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nobel ... must_reads
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:09 pm It's not just "conspiracy lobsters" who are concerned.

"French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier called mass vaccination against the coronavirus during the pandemic “unthinkable” and a historical blunder that is “creating the variants” and leading to deaths from the disease."

LifeSiteNews is a Canadian far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. A Catholic publication, many of its articles are faith-related. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Fact-checking website Snopes described LifeSiteNews in 2016 as "a known purveyor of misleading information".[21] Paul Moses wrote for Commonweal in 2021 that LifeSiteNews coverage "feigns journalistic accuracy, but misleads through omission".[13] The Canadian Anti-Hate Network described the website in a 2021 report as a "Christian version of Breitbart".[6] Political Research Associates analyst Heron Greenesmith categorized LifeSiteNews to NBC News in September 2019 as a member of the "Christian-right anti-transgender disinformation ecosystem" and stated, "LifeSite platforms the small number of anti-trans researchers, academics, and right-wing professional associations, giving their work a veneer of scientific validity".[9] Moses wrote in Commonweal that the site spread confusion about COVID-19, and that their coverage "is so slanted that anyone relying on it would be terribly misled on what the science shows."[13]

LifeSiteNews regularly publishes conspiracy theories.[7][22][23] The site has published misleading claims about Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and articles supportive of the "Stop the Steal" campaign with the same goal.[24][6] Some articles on the website use the tag "New World Order",[6] the name of a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[23]

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Completely ignoring the content at hand, if we just believe something based on authority of the source, I will ask myself which source has the most to gain. Reuters is clearly getting paid to push the vax for big pharma, while Lifesite isn't. Lifesite is clearly interested in protecting the average man, while Reuters is only concerned about their bottom line. If it's just the source that maters, you can decide which one benefits the most. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

We’ll see about that at wrestle mania, brother!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

and frenchy is factually wrong

the variants arise in those who are infected and don’t recover quickly

i mean, it’s just so fucking lazy and disingenuous to not even realize (or admit) that there were variants popping up prior to any vaccines even being administered
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

"Lifesite is clearly interested in protecting the average man..."

By spreading Covid 19 misinformation? Doesn't seem like a very logical post.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It's not misinformation if lobby believes it.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:16 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:09 pm It's not just "conspiracy lobsters" who are concerned.

LifeSiteNews is a Canadian far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. A Catholic publication, many of its articles are faith-related. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Fact-checking website Snopes described LifeSiteNews in 2016 as "a known purveyor of misleading information".[21] Paul Moses wrote for Commonweal in 2021 that LifeSiteNews coverage "feigns journalistic accuracy, but misleads through omission".[13] The Canadian Anti-Hate Network described the website in a 2021 report as a "Christian version of Breitbart".[6] Political Research Associates analyst Heron Greenesmith categorized LifeSiteNews to NBC News in September 2019 as a member of the "Christian-right anti-transgender disinformation ecosystem" and stated, "LifeSite platforms the small number of anti-trans researchers, academics, and right-wing professional associations, giving their work a veneer of scientific validity".[9] Moses wrote in Commonweal that the site spread confusion about COVID-19, and that their coverage "is so slanted that anyone relying on it would be terribly misled on what the science shows."[13]

LifeSiteNews regularly publishes conspiracy theories.[7][22][23] The site has published misleading claims about Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and articles supportive of the "Stop the Steal" campaign with the same goal.[24][6] Some articles on the website use the tag "New World Order",[6] the name of a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[23]

frenchy also said covid-19 was made in a lab, and that it contains the “malaria germ“ (whatever that is)...malaria is parasitic in nature. and, he claims it has HIV components

dude is a kook, despite having won a nobel
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:21 pm Completely ignoring the content at hand, if we just believe something based on authority of the source, I will ask myself which source has the most to gain. Reuters is clearly getting paid to push the vax for big pharma, while Lifesite isn't. Lifesite is clearly interested in protecting the average man, while Reuters is only concerned about their bottom line. If it's just the source that maters, you can decide which one benefits the most. ;)
Don't you pay them no never mind squirt.

What beer you drinking these days? I want to make sure you feel at home when you get to the after party.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.