COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 880

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 880 »

Last edited by Deleted User 880 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Hell yeah. This is what happens when a few people find their balls again and stand up. The cruise ships saw the writing on the wall, and they were facing bankruptcy if they tried to mandate vaccines.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/royal-caribb ... 04793.html
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

"Hell yeah"!
This sure seemed like it would have been a good time!

https://ktla.com/news/california/passen ... uarantine/

Also, I can't help but think.....Hey honey let's go on a cruise! If we don't get the Coronavirus we still have a decent chance to get a Norovirus.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I have two friends who live in Topeka that caught the coronavirus in April of last year while they were on a cruise ship.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

If I was George Soros, I would purchase all available cruise ship tickets and give them away for free to every registered and unvaccinated Republican that promised to not wear a mask or practice social distancing. If you are from Georgia, Florida, or Texas, I would give you a free, pre-paid $1,000 debit card. But you can’t leave the ship for one month.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

finding ones balls and standing up = disregarding public health and the well being of others?

what a joke
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:13 am finding ones balls and standing up = disregarding public health and the well being of others?

what a joke
Since Lobster has none, he really isn't sure what balls actually are.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Since this is the safest vaccine in our lifetime, and thousands more will die otherwise, it is time to mandate vaccinations and not pander to idiots.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Disagree.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:23 am If I was George Soros, I would purchase all available cruise ship tickets and give them away for free to every registered and unvaccinated Republican that promised to not wear a mask or practice social distancing. If you are from Georgia, Florida, or Texas, I would give you a free, pre-paid $1,000 debit card. But you can’t leave the ship for one month.
I'd pitch in for this is. At this point I hope all anti-vaxxers get the 'rona and die.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

🧐
shindig

Post by shindig »

Seems masks have completely gone away in the last few weeks. Bars are packed solid, not one single mask and I'm guessing only half of those have been vaccinated. I still wear a mask when I run to the grocery store, but that's about it now.
Deleted User 89

it’s about 50/50 here

signs outside of stores recommend masks for those that aren’t fully vaccinated, but it seems like many are hesitant to go without
Deleted User 89

UK apparently seeing a surge in cases due to yet another new variant

just another example of why global vaccination is essential if we’re going to nip mich’s fungus in the bud
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this is china's fungus. you can't pin this one on me.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:30 am UK apparently seeing a surge in cases due to yet another new variant

just another example of why global vaccination is essential if we’re going to nip mich’s fungus in the bud
Can’t say it enough. Your freedom ends when you kill other people. Just grow the fuck up and get vaccinated petulant whiny-assed trolls.
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:32 am this is china's fungus. you can't pin this one on me.
thanks, trump...good input

the spanish flu was mexico’s too, right?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

First dine in at Sharkys in over a year!

Feels good to be back.

Actually, not really. Like twenty random people in like a little tiny dining room, ahhhhh!
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:32 am this is china's fungus. you can't pin this one on me.
No, but we can pin at least 300,000 deaths on Cheeto Mussolini and his sheeple (you and others who kept saying that it was a hoax), for prolonging the agony for at least six months.
Deleted User 89

zsn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:30 am
No, but we can pin at least 300,000 deaths on Cheeto Mussolini and his sheeple (you and others who kept saying that it was a hoax), for prolonging the agony for at least six months.
i wonder how many more people would be getting vaccinated had the previous administration taken it seriously from the jump, rather than playing politics