Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

you need to quit with logical talk, 2coach
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Cruise line lawyers are very busy calculating what their liability exposure is if they allow unvaccinated people on board. I think where they are currently is whether that policy would be negligence or gross-negligence and what are the chances that they can get a favorable venue.

If one person catches the fungus on board the whole industry is finished. They don’t give a flip about DeSantis
Deleted User 89

i still want to know how any of this is dangerous

the only dangerous thing i see involves the unvaccinated
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

The unvaccinated are likely not only stupid but exceedingly greedy (hence their behavior). I’m sure some ambulance chaser will take the case on contingency and sue the cruise line for allowing unvaccinated on board!

There’s a reason why they put “Do not iron when wearing the clothes” warning on a box of irons!!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:44 am i still want to know how any of this is dangerous

To use his own words:
Crickets after this post. ;)
I love how he just doesn't respond to shit when he knows he's wrong, then projects his own failures on to others.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:14 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:44 am i still want to know how any of this is dangerous

To use his own words:
Crickets after this post. ;)
I love how he just doesn't respond to shit when he knows he's wrong, then projects his own failures on to others.
he says he doesn’t respond because, basically, i’m not nice to him

but, he also doesn’t respond substantively to a number of other posters

note his deflection in his response to gutter...and also his allusion to “arguing” rather than discussing
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

zsn wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:04 am The unvaccinated are likely not only stupid but exceedingly greedy (hence their behavior). I’m sure some ambulance chaser will take the case on contingency and sue the cruise line for allowing unvaccinated on board!

There’s a reason why they put “Do not iron when wearing the clothes” warning on a box of irons!!
Cough. Republicans. Cough.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 pm
zsn wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:04 am The unvaccinated are likely not only stupid but exceedingly greedy (hence their behavior). I’m sure some ambulance chaser will take the case on contingency and sue the cruise line for allowing unvaccinated on board!

To me, if you don't get THIS vaccine, you're an anti-vaxxer. But I've seen a lot who claim that they're not anti-vaxxers...they just don't like THIS vaccine, because it was rushed and is being "forced on them"

Oh really, you don't like THIS vaccine?!?! The one that is potentially the safest and among the most effective in history?! The one that is quickly ending a GLOBAL PANDEMIC that was crippling economies and causing people to be in lockdowns!? The one that there are 3 different versions to choose from in the US that use 2 different mechanisms, so if you actually were unsure about one vaccine specifically you could seek out the alternative?!

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:09 pm
Sparko wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 pm

To me, if you don't get THIS vaccine, you're an anti-vaxxer. But I've seen a lot who claim that they're not anti-vaxxers...they just don't like THIS vaccine, because it was rushed and is being "forced on them"

Oh really, you don't like THIS vaccine?!?! The one that is potentially the safest and among the most effective in history?! The one that is quickly ending a GLOBAL PANDEMIC that was crippling economies and causing people to be in lockdowns!? The one that there are 3 different versions to choose from in the US that use 2 different mechanisms, so if you actually were unsure about one vaccine specifically you could seek out the alternative?!
I know a guy who refused to see Avatar simply because he didn't like how "everyone" was saying it was a unique movie that everyone should go see. Some people just lose their minds when they even perceive that they are being told what to do. Masks and vaccine seem like things that the more some people are told that they should be used, the more they dig in their heels and refuse.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I suppose a certain culture of defiance is pretty much embiided in Merica, right from the start.

It’s just goofy sometimes how it’s manifested itself
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:56 pm I suppose a certain culture of defiance is pretty much embiided in Merica, right from the start.

It's being portrayed to them as the American thing to do and that they are patriotic for doing it. I will never stop being shocked at how easy a con this was to run.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Especially given that it's free and will save your life.

These same assholes would line up around the block for a free taco bell taco or sub from subway.

(I mean, I'd eat a free taco too, but it won't even potentially save my life, and at least I'm being consistent)

Deleted User 89

twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:36 pm
ousdahl wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:56 pm I suppose a certain culture of defiance is pretty much embiided in Merica, right from the start.

It's being portrayed to them as the American thing to do and that they are patriotic for doing it. I will never stop being shocked at how easy a con this was to run.
related...this is why i don’t consider trump an idiot.

ill-informed? absolutely.

unethical? most definitely.

immoral? undoubtedly.

but, he has able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes for so long. that is hardly indicative of an idiot.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump is simply great at being evil
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

If I am AIG, Chubb, Lloyd’s, Swiss Re, or Munich Re, I simply cancel the cruise ship’s policies for letting unvaxed customers on board as an unreasonable increase in hazard. Tell the cruise ships to go with State Farm or Allstate. Oh, wait, they don’t offer such coverage. Private sector at work.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The Party of Law & Order

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-spied/

"As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor," The New York Times reported Thursday. "All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel's top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry."

"Prosecutors, under the beleaguered attorney general, Jeff Sessions, were hunting for the sources behind news media reports about contacts between Trump associates and Russia. Ultimately, the data and other evidence did not tie the committee to the leaks, and investigators debated whether they had hit a dead end and some even discussed closing the inquiry," the newspaper reported. "But William P. Barr revived languishing leak investigations after he became attorney general a year later. He moved a trusted prosecutor from New Jersey with little relevant experience to the main Justice Department to work on the Schiff-related case and about a half-dozen others, according to three people with knowledge of his work who did not want to be identified discussing federal investigations."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Dana Rohrabacher reports that on one of his secret trips to Moscow, Putin demanded to know who was leaking his Top Secret plans. The leaks were damaging his covert operations in the United States. In context, one can sense the emergency. . . .
Last edited by Sparko on Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Kameltoe's visit to South Carolina didn't go too well...

https://twitter.com/WolfGames2021/statu ... wsrc%5Etfw
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Oh look, a bunch of Republicans on unemployment….
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦