Uncle Joe

Ugh.
Leawood

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by Leawood »

Give specific examples of voting for Democratic issues. Not just one. You do not know what you are talking about.

Was Nixon a RINO? Was Ford a RINO? Was Regan a RINO? Is Bob Dole a RINO? You are full of shit.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:03 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:26 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Dood was never a Republican to begin with, so there’s that.
do tell
Classic RINO. Always talked a big Conservative game during campaign seasons and then voted with the Dims the rest of the time.

Always admired his service and sacrifice during Vietnam, but shook my head at the lack of integrity in his Congressional career. If you're going to be a Dim, stop lying to the people and just run as one.
so, no actual examples

integrity is standing up to your party to do what is right for the american people

do some research...just during the trump presidency, McCain overwhelmingly voted with his party (and with trump), to the tune of 83% of the time
Deleted User 89

ugh...i get so tired of ignorant posts and ignorant people

educate yourself. the world will be a better place.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:07 am Give specific examples of voting for Democratic issues. Not just one. You do not know what you are talking about.

Was Nixon a RINO? Was Ford a RINO? Was Regan a RINO? Is Bob Dole a RINO? You are full of shit.
Nixon and Ford were before my time, so I'll leave that to you old timers. Reagan was not in Congress, so that's not equivalent. Dole was a big-time RINO.

McCain consistently voted against controlling the borders and discouraging illegal immigration. He partnered with Ted Kennedy, of all people, in 2005 to craft a ridiculous immigration bill.

He consistently voted with Obama in pursuit of the socialized medicine snafu we are stuck with now.

He was usually in favor of higher taxes rather than lower ones.

When it counted for something of substance, he voted Dim. RINO.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:26 am
do tell
Classic RINO. Always talked a big Conservative game during campaign seasons and then voted with the Dims the rest of the time.

Always admired his service and sacrifice during Vietnam, but shook my head at the lack of integrity in his Congressional career. If you're going to be a Dim, stop lying to the people and just run as one.
so, no actual examples

integrity is standing up to your party to do what is right for the american people

do some research...just during the trump presidency, McCain overwhelmingly voted with his party (and with trump), to the tune of 83% of the time
Integrity is doing what the people who elected you tell you to do. McCain always thought he knew better than the little people in Flyover Country and it showed.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:18 am ugh...i get so tired of ignorant posts and ignorant people

I get tired of people being reactionary, snarky, and belittling. It's why I rarely post.
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:18 am ugh...i get so tired of ignorant posts and ignorant people

I get tired of people being reactionary, snarky, and belittling. It's why I rarely post.
post ignorant shit and i’ll call you out on it

i make no apologies about that
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:33 am

so, no actual examples

Integrity is doing what the people who elected you tell you to do. McCain always thought he knew better than the little people in Flyover Country and it showed.
lol...you must love josh hawley and ted cruz

STOP THE STEAL!!

such a joke
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

As i get older ( and maybe this is a new thing that follows the trajectory of our political sideshow act) I am continually amazed at the number of people that think that their opinion or decision, or thought process is THE only option and that if you have an alternate view, youre a complete idiot piece of shit. Everyone is the smartest person in the room everywhere they go.
Last edited by TDub on Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:33 am

so, no actual examples

and actually, that’s not integrity...it’s cravenness

the literal definition of integrity is: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's a curse being the smartest person on the internet.
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:40 am As i get older ( and maybe this is a new thing that followa the trajectory of our political sideshow act) I am continually amazed at the nukber of people that think that theyre opinion or decision, or thought process is THE only option and that if you have an alternate view youre a complete idiot piece of shit. Everyone is the smartest person in the room everywhere they go.
you talkin to me?

i have no issues with people having differing opinions, so long as those opinions are based in reality and fact
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:42 am

it's a curse being the smartest person on the internet.
i’m sorry your so threatened by people that seek to educate themselves
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:43 am
TDub wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:40 am As i get older ( and maybe this is a new thing that followa the trajectory of our political sideshow act) I am continually amazed at the nukber of people that think that theyre opinion or decision, or thought process is THE only option and that if you have an alternate view youre a complete idiot piece of shit. Everyone is the smartest person in the room everywhere they go.
you talkin to me?

i have no issues with people having differing opinions, so long as those opinions are based in reality and fact
I'm talking to everyone, it seems to be a fairly recent phenomenon everywhere i go
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you talkin to me?

i have no issues with people having differing opinions, so long as those opinions are exactly the same as mine
fixed your post.
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:44 am
you talkin to me?

I'm talking to everyone, it seems to be a fairly recent phenomenon everywhere i go
gotcha, and i would actually tend to agree

one of the biggest difficulties with any sort of discourse these days is that “sides” generally don’t even have mutually agreed upon starting points. facts aren’t facts. and i know i’m about as anti-trump as anyone, but he and his admin., at minimum, exacerbated this issue from day one. we joke about it, but the #alternativefacts meme speaks to the larger issue. if “we” can’t agree on universal truths, than any discourse is likely doomed before it really starts.
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:49 am
you talkin to me?

i have no issues with people having differing opinions, so long as those opinions are exactly the same as mine
fixed your post.
ignorance is bliss

at least for some michiganders, apparently
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 am

But you calling people "dims" is fine. I think there's a word for that.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Another meltdown day for Trad it appears.

It's funny. He asked for examples...then when JKL gave him some examples he proceeded to respond to every single post orher than that one. Made me chuckle. He loves to argue.