COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’m getting a fortune from a nigerian prince as soon as the bank transfer goes through...he assured me it’s coming
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm It's really sad that this vaccine has become a political decision. Never has been one for me. It's only a health decision. Trump has been very pro-covid vaccine, yet there's still about 50% of people who do not want it. I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now.
Talk about being intellectually dishonest.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:54 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm It's really sad that this vaccine has become a political decision. Never has been one for me. It's only a health decision. Trump has been very pro-covid vaccine, yet there's still about 50% of people who do not want it. I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now.
How so?
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

one would think that such a reaction would be newsworthy...but, nope, nothin
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

If this is true, and I don't think it is. You are a notorious liar. Those two things are not related.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:28 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:22 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:48 am

If trump wouldve sent people door to door to oush anything this place wouldve come unglued about our orange fascist leader.

People dont want their personal space invaded to be pushed to do something they have made a personal choice about. Its bullshit. It would be bullshit if trump did it, its bullshit no matter who does it.
I, for one, would have been absolutely ecstatic had Cheeto Mussolini sent people door-to-door pushing vaccines. It would have meant that for the first time in his lifetime he actually did something to help others.

We’re where we are because people attached a political position to a health decision. I’ll bet that about a quarter of American adults would stop believing in gravity if Trump came out and said that gravity was a government conspiracy. And reliably there would arise a cottage industry doing very unsafe things which endanger the broader community claiming that government can’t tell them what to believe.
Of course you would. What if he sent people door to door pushing something else though? Something youd already decided against....or on the fence about....Guessing it wouldnt have the same reaction.
Of course I wouldn’t have the same reaction because I am capable of analyzing the merits of each situation and action. I don’t have a visceral hatred/distrust of government (regardless of the party in power).
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now.
I don't believe this.
I have many relatives and friends who have all had the vaccine with no lasting negative issues. None.
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:02 pm
If this is true, and I don't think it is. You are a notorious liar. Those two things are not related.
how do you know lobs is lying?

he’s posting on kcrim
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

What, on her way out of CVS, she got hit by a bus?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

could she walk before the vaccine?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The bus was driven by someone vaccinated.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

pdub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:10 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now.
I don't believe this.
I have many relatives and friends who have all had the vaccine with no lasting negative issues. None.
It's because it's a lie.

Why would she not be able to walk because of a vaccine?

It's just another one of his fucking disgusting lies. They're made up. He's a fucking troll. I have no idea why we need to put up with it. He's got a trolling agenda. He wants to spread misinformation. It's fucking sad that you support him by giving him this platform.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:56 pm
How so?
"about 50% of people who do not want it" is wrong. I provided a link less than 4 hours ago that gave some polling data on unvaccinated people. It is no where near that number.

"I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now."
Do you have a couple of relatives who took the vaccine and now cannot walk or just one? Has that person's alleged inability to walk been formally linked to taking the vaccine by an actual doctor or just a social media doctor? Does that mean that you just happen to be related to one of the 100 people who developed a temporary case of Guillain Barre syndrome after receiving the J&J vaccine? Oh, and by the way, 3-5,000 people develop Guillain Barre syndrome every single year without being vaccinated. A woman in Topeka developed it in 2017 and was treated in Wichita. It was rare enough they covered it in their local news.

https://blog.encompasshealth.com/news-c ... -syndrome/

No recent stories about any cases, though.

Please.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:16 pm
How so?
"about 50% of people who do not want it" is wrong. I provided a link less than 4 hours ago that gave some polling data on unvaccinated people. It is no where near that number.

"I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now."
Do you have a couple of relatives who took the vaccine and now cannot walk or just one? Has that person's alleged inability to walk been formally linked to taking the vaccine by an actual doctor or just a social media doctor? Does that mean that you just happen to be related to one of the 100 people who developed a temporary case of Guillain Barre syndrome after receiving the J&J vaccine? Oh, and by the way, 3-5,000 people develop Guillain Barre syndrome every single year without being vaccinated.

Please.
3,000 - 6,000 people get Guillain Barre Syndrome in the US every year.

100 getting it out of 13 million people getting the JJ vaccine, is still statistically lower than that.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:22 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:16 pm

How so?

Do you have a couple of relatives who took the vaccine and now cannot walk or just one? Has that person's alleged inability to walk been formally linked to taking the vaccine by an actual doctor or just a social media doctor? Does that mean that you just happen to be related to one of the 100 people who developed a temporary case of Guillain Barre syndrome after receiving the J&J vaccine? Oh, and by the way, 3-5,000 people develop Guillain Barre syndrome every single year without being vaccinated.

Please.
3,000 - 6,000 people get Guillain Barre Syndrome in the US every year.

100 getting it out of 13 million people getting the JJ vaccine, is still statistically lower than that.
Like I said, intellectually dishonest.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:10 pm
I don't believe this.
She did. She was diabetic before. Took both jabs, and couldn't walk on her own without assistance.

I also had another niece who is a medical doctor. Took both vaccines in February. Was sick in bed for 2 weeks. Could not work. She appears okay for now, but who knows what long term effects she might have.

9,000 vaers deaths, but the real number is likely north of 50,000 according some whistleblowers.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

another post, more lies
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Also, just because you "don't believe" doesn't mean it didn't happen. Facts and events do not require your belief to make them real. :lol:
Deleted User 89

i bet those whistle blowers are the same one’s that were claiming having witnessed widespread voter fraud
Deleted User 89

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:28 pm another post, more lies