COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
MICHHAWK

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by MICHHAWK »

commala harris said emphatically in the vice presidential debate "i will not take a vaccine developed under the donald trump administration. no way no how! and you can't make me."
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Theres a whole mash up of biden and harris talking about how they woukdnt take the vaccine if trump asked them to over the various debates. Im surprised lobster hasnt posted it as its in youtube format
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Then they're stoopid.

Everyone who can should get vaccinated
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Not possible. Must be fake news. I heard somewhere that only Republicans politicized the pandemic.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Gutter made a pretty sensible argument for punching a wall. The guy who believed we could build one over the south took umbrage.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Overlander wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:12 am The guy who chastises the poor kids at a Pizza shop for not building a shrine to him over a tip that most of them didn't know about needs just a little more compassion?

Speaking of guys with mental issues..... Look who decided to chime in!
Lulz!
That's not what happened (right?) but hey, you keep being you and I'll keep being me - and you can keep feeling superior to me and I can keep laughing at you for all the things you think you're better/superior to me (and others on here) in regards to.
Cool Broesph?

Mjl

Post by Mjl »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 am commala harris said emphatically in the vice presidential debate "i will not take a vaccine developed under the donald trump administration. no way no how! and you can't make me."
That's a flat out lie.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

TDub wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:13 am Theres a whole mash up of biden and harris talking about how they woukdnt take the vaccine if trump asked them to over the various debates. Im surprised lobster hasnt posted it as its in youtube format
I mean, they said they'd take it if the medical industry told them to, not just because Trump told them too. Which I see nothing wrong with.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 am commala harris said emphatically in the vice presidential debate "i will not take a vaccine developed under the donald trump administration. no way no how! and you can't make me."
“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely, but if Donald Trump tells us that I/we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40eZeXPyJ0g
Deleted User 863

Seems sorta like she was politicizing vaccines there, no?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

maybe she didn't want to take advise from a guy who said to inject bleach
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:18 pm maybe she didn't want to take advise from a guy who said to inject bleach
🤣🤣🤣

Shine a little sunshine in there too!

...but did she think Trump was mixing up vaccines in the White House bathtub? I guess we will never know.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:18 pm maybe she didn't want to take advise from a guy who said to inject bleach
This should end this discussion.

But it won't
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

With Trump, you could never be sure if you would get vaccine or vaccine substitute as he sold the real doses overseas. He is the reason there is hesitancy today, SOB secretly got vaccinated and refused masks and other common sense orders. Nobody trusted the government, which was his jam.
Deleted User 863

Sparko wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pm With Trump, you could never be sure if you would get vaccine or vaccine substitute as he sold the real doses overseas.
You sound like Qusdahl...

sparQo
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 pm
Sparko wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pm With Trump, you could never be sure if you would get vaccine or vaccine substitute as he sold the real doses overseas.
You sound like Qusdahl...

sparQo
You forget the PPE "shortages" and cities bidding against each other driving up pandemic relief prices? Or are you just a dick.
Deleted User 863

Woah those goalposts just moved a mile!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 pm Woah those goalposts just moved a mile!
The final lunge of a pointless arguement.

Illannoy's calling card.
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:06 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 pm Woah those goalposts just moved a mile!

Illannoy's calling card.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. 🙄

We went from fake mystery replacement vaccines (aka fantasy land) to PPE shortages without blinking an eye.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:19 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Illannoy's calling card.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. 🙄

We went from fake mystery replacement vaccines (aka fantasy land) to PPE shortages without blinking an eye.
I was going to say that the only thing separating your banal minutia from Lobster's is the 10th grade emoji's.

Thank you.