KU Recruiting 2020

Kansas Football.
NewtonHawk11

KU Recruiting 2020

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Ashaad Clayton. 4 star RB from New Orleans is down to Georgia and KU as his final 2 choices. 11th best running back in the class. Has always had KU high because of relationship with Hull. Him and Pooka in the backfield next year would be even more dynamic than Pooka and Herbert.

Patrick Jenkins a 3/4 star DT from New Orleans just decommitted from LSU and is wanting to visit KU before he makes any decision. Would be a really good 3-4 DE who can get after the QB.

KU is rated 35 according to 247 Sports. If they get these 2 guys, that number will definitely rise.

2019 recruiting thread kind of turned into a 2020, but this is a reset thread for 2020 recruits. Some of the guys who were lower stars in the 2020 class have been ultra productive and have been bumped up in ratings, which has helped. Some of the current commits will not sign here, but a good sign that high rated players want to come here.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
CrimsonNBlue

Re: KU Recruiting 2020

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Appropriate for any board. Just watch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9KTLVnY0h/
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

They're putting out some good videos recently.

That MG video from last night was incredible.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:19 am Appropriate for any board. Just watch.

well that made me homesick
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Part of this campaign which is essentially KU pumping a bunch of money into helping athletes navigate NIL. I'm already on board with NIL, but if it can help improve KUFB, yes please.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

A HS kid in Hays, Kansas is getting ready to commit to Clemson over Alabama and Michigan.

1. Fire Leipold? ;)
2. They must not make football players in western KS like they used to
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

That kid from Hays is an absolute beast. He was all in on kstate, then he ran a 10.3 100 or whatever it was and at his size and then the offers just POURED in from all the top programs. Venables drooled at the mouth and Kansas is his territory. Think he's being recruited primarily as a WR even though he's an "Ath"

I mean, western Kansas has had some studs. Kenny Wilson was an absolute monster of a human from Liberal and was a pretty good player at Nebraska. Jerame Tuman, also from Liberal was an NFL player for 10 years.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:36 am A HS kid in Hays, Kansas is getting ready to commit to Clemson over Alabama and Michigan.

1. Fire Leipold? ;)
2. They must not make football players in western KS like they used to
To be fair, Buffalo and Leipold offered him in March before track season started. So Leipold has a connection with him. :)

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:19 am Appropriate for any board. Just watch.

That was great. Goosebumps when they said exit 202. Outstanding.