COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
sdoyel

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by sdoyel »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:44 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:22 pm Yes, a nurse mourning the loss of her 14 year old patient is unhinged.
Read the rest of the thread. It devolved into a profane, hateful, blame-filled rant.

Solves nothing; makes nothing better; serves no purpose other than virtue signaling. Then again, that’s pretty much Twitter in a nutshell.
I think her message is pretty clear. Trust the science…
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:06 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:22 pm Yes, a nurse mourning the loss of her 14 year old patient is unhinged.
Read the rest of the thread. It devolved into a profane, hateful, blame-filled rant.

Solves nothing; makes nothing better; serves no purpose other than virtue signaling. Then again, that’s pretty much Twitter in a nutshell.
Trust the science, but hate your fellow human beings who don’t. Not helpful.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Is there anything else the right is going to cry about? Don’t want your feelings hurt? Do the right fucking thing, for once…
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Is there anything else the right is going to cry about? Don’t want your feelings hurt? Do the right fucking thing, for once…
She has no right to cry and be angry. Only the families of the deceased have that right, and they must live with the remorse and second-guessing that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

She is the same type of self-righteous idealogue that she would most likely condemn if their beliefs were religious rather than scientific in origin. It's the same idiocy, but because it's "my" idiocy, it makes sense. It's why we all keep fighting with each other rather than looking for common ground and solutions.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Editing after reading psych's latest post.

A nurse has no right to be upset when her patient dies in her care? WTF is wrong with you. Nurses are people who went into to the profession because they care about other people.
Defense. Rebounds.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:45 pm Editing after reading psych's latest post.

A nurse has no right to be upset when her patient dies in her care? WTF is wrong with you. Nurses are people who went into to the profession because they care about other people.
I said she has no right to cry and be publicly angry at other people. It is possible to be sad without coming unhinged, making it all about oneself, and making the situation worse in the process. Again Twitter in a nutshell.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:21 pm

She has no right to cry and be angry. Only the families of the deceased have that right, and they must live with the remorse and second-guessing that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

She is the same type of self-righteous idealogue that she would most likely condemn if their beliefs were religious rather than scientific in origin. It's the same idiocy, but because it's "my" idiocy, it makes sense. It's why we all keep fighting with each other rather than looking for common ground and solutions.
New name, same old Douche.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:55 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:45 pm Editing after reading psych's latest post.

I said she has no right to cry and be publicly angry at other people. It is possible to be sad without coming unhinged, making it all about oneself, and making the situation worse in the process. Again Twitter in a nutshell.
She has every right. She doesn't want to see it happen again. There is something seriously wrong with you.
Defense. Rebounds.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Same guy who said something like this in 2005 in response to my pro-life plan for food, shelter, and health care for all newborns: Why should my taxes go to that? Maybe it will teach women to keep their legs closed.

That was around the time his wife then was taking it in the two hole with her personal trainer. Maybe he is going through something similar now.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Aren't they, the bolded, the one's being unhelpful?

I'll answer. Yes.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:21 pm

I believe that she does. My understanding is that right is protected under the first amendment.

Even though there's no such protection against mask wearing or vaccinations.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Leawood wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:09 pm Same guy who said something like this in 2005 in response to my pro-life plan for food, shelter, and health care for all newborns: Why should my taxes go to that? Maybe it will teach women to keep their legs closed.

That was around the time his wife then was taking it in the two hole with her personal trainer. Maybe he is going through something similar now.
Keep telling yourself that and keep hoping for it to be true. It says so much about you that I already knew to be true. SMH.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:58 pm

She has every right. She doesn't want to see it happen again. There is something seriously wrong with you.
She can have those sentiments without the “fuck the (insert people I disagree with here)” rants. It’s not helpful and it adds to the animosity that is keeping things crazy in the world.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Ironic that someone clamoring for "muh rights" has the gall to tell someone else what they have the right to do. Hypocrite.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:34 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:58 pm

She can have those sentiments without the “fuck the (insert people I disagree with here)” rants. It’s not helpful and it adds to the animosity that is keeping things crazy in the world.
Piss off. Honestly. It's crazy people that are keeping things crazy, not people being frustrated that crazy people are killing their kids with their idiocy.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

bible-thumpers trying call out anyone for virtue-signaling is high-larious
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

LOL @ you guys worked into a frenzy.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

right?

psych needs to settle down
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

This your idea of a fun Saturday? 🤣
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:10 pm This your idea of a fun Saturday? 🤣
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time”
Just Ledoux it