Post by jhawks99 »

Courvoisier Smoke.
Best name since Adonis Jordan.
Defense. Rebounds.
NewtonHawk11

Re: 2021 NCAA Football (Non KU)

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Ed Orgeron might be gone very soon.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Down goes Bama. Interesting to see how far they drop.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

All I know is that we're running out of couches.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Kentucky vs. Georgia for sole possession of 1st place in the SEC is not something I thought I'd ever say.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Big time game next week. Kentucky at Georgia

Georgia defense is elite. Their HC Smart was DC for Alabama. I swear everyone of their front seven will be playing on Sunday. About two years ago they got OC from NFL.

They missing so much on offense but they still good. Starting QB out the last two weeks and back up a walk on. Just got starting TE back last week and he is a monster #0 but they have a freshman that is crazy good. #1 WR Pickens has not played a game and they also missing arguably #2, #3, #4 and #5.
I think the WR they running with are Freshman or RS Freshman. They loaded on OL and RB, Dalvin Cook's younger brother one of the RB's. He one of like 4 they play.

Kentucky HC Stoops was DC for FSU back in the day. Defense has always been good. Their offense not so much. This year they went and got OC from the Rams staff. Their QB a transfer from Penn ST and him combined with OC are rolling. Their OL is awesome and they have two stud RB's. #1 playmaker is a WR transfer from Nebraska.

Could be a good game or it could be another Arkansas who ran into Georgia's defense and it was a blood bath.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

hartjack8 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:23 am Big time game next week. Kentucky at Georgia

Georgia defense is elite. Their HC Smart was DC for Alabama. I swear everyone of their front seven will be playing on Sunday. About two years ago they got OC from NFL.

They missing so much on offense but they still good. Starting QB out the last two weeks and back up a walk on. Just got starting TE back last week and he is a monster #0 but they have a freshman that is crazy good. #1 WR Pickens has not played a game and they also missing arguably #2, #3, #4 and #5.
I think the WR they running with are Freshman or RS Freshman. They loaded on OL and RB, Dalvin Cook's younger brother one of the RB's. He one of like 4 they play.

Kentucky HC Stoops was DC for FSU back in the day. Defense has always been good. Their offense not so much. This year they went and got OC from the Rams staff. Their QB a transfer from Penn ST and him combined with OC are rolling. Their OL is awesome and they have two stud RB's. #1 playmaker is a WR transfer from Nebraska.

Could be a good game or it could be another Arkansas who ran into Georgia's defense and it was a blood bath.
Sunshine boy?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'd like to see UK win this one, but it ain't gone happen.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Upsets happen.
My buddy told me his son left at halftime of the LSU game. The kid just isn't a football fan. He's not a basketball fan either.
It's sorta like going to the University of Hawaii and not being a fan of the sun and the ocean.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

My daughter graduated from uk. She has no idea they have a basketball team.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:50 pm My daughter graduated from uk. She has no idea they have a basketball team.
Even sadder, Illy has no idea there are other basketball teams.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Sparko wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:35 pm
hartjack8 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:23 am Big time game next week. Kentucky at Georgia

Sunshine boy?
WTF!!!

You one of the SUNSHINE Boyzz

I know you think just give your Division 3 wizard five or so years...then you might get to your first Big 12 win. I'm trying to tell you by the time you get your first Big 12 win you going to be in the Mountain west. Talk to me Sparky when we win two games next year and your so excited for the future. So you see what I posted. Two HC that were DC. Do you know sparky that we had the DC of Georgia on the list. This is the DC of the most highly rated unit in collage football. But we pass. Do you know that the previous DC of Georgia is the HC of Michigan St. They are now sitting at 6-0. You know his OC was an analyst at Georgia. I believe your HC must be aces on one side of the ball. Doesn't matter which but has to be aces. Now your Division 3 wizard is aces of what????? Division 3!!!!!
Deleted User 887

hartjack8 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:05 am
Sparko wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:35 pm

Sunshine boy?
WTF!!!

You one of the SUNSHINE Boyzz

I know you think just give your Division 3 wizard five or so years...then you might get to your first Big 12 win. I'm trying to tell you by the time you get your first Big 12 win you going to be in the Mountain west. Talk to me Sparky when we win two games next year and your so excited for the future. So you see what I posted. Two HC that were DC. Do you know sparky that we had the DC of Georgia on the list. This is the DC of the most highly rated unit in collage football. But we pass. Do you know that the previous DC of Georgia is the HC of Michigan St. They are now sitting at 6-0. You know his OC was an analyst at Georgia. I believe your HC must be aces on one side of the ball. Doesn't matter which but has to be aces. Now your Division 3 wizard is aces of what????? Division 3!!!!!
"The previous DC of Georgia is the HC of Michigan State"? Define "previous".
Tucker was at Colorado before he became the HC of MSU. Right?
Regardless, I know several Sparties who were saying 2-5 Mel Tucker was a horse shit hire after last season. It was hard to argue they were wrong.

P.S. "Aces"?
FWIW, Mel "Aces" Tucker's team gave up an average of 35 points a game last season.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Last Season???? Big 10 was all kinds of FUBAR. not sure they even played a season. I recommend you call your Sparty friends and get an update.
Deleted User 887

hartjack8 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:20 am Last Season???? Big 10 was all kinds of FUBAR. not sure they even played a season. I recommend you call your Sparty friends and get an update.
You make an excellent point!
Last season was a debacle. Big 10 very much included.
Sparty fans seem to be thrilled with Mel this season (so far). Go figure!
Remember, these are the same people who were practically begging that Saban be fired after 1998 and yet are still bitter about Saban leaving after the 99 season for a better job.
Deleted User 887

Worthless predictions.....

UCF +21.5 at Cinci (Cinci wins by 17)
MSU -4 at IND (MSU wins by 8)
OKST at TEX -3.5 (TEX wins by 7)
AUB +5 at ARK (ARK wins by 4)
FLA AT LSU +12.5 (FLA wins by 10)
TXA&M at Mizzou +11 (A&M wins by 10)
UK +21.5 at GEO (GEO wins by 17)
PURD at IOWA -11.5 (IOWA wins by 11.5)
BYU at BAY -5 (BAY wins by 7)
BAMA -17 at MISSST (Bama wins by 20)
TCU at OKL -13.5 (OKL wins by 17)
OLE MISS at TENN +1.5 (TENN wins by 3)
NCST at BC +3 (BC wins by 1)
ASU Even at UTAH (ASU wins by 7)
TTU at KU +18.5 (TTU wins by 13)
RUTG at NU +2 (NU wins by 4)
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

LOL @ texas. Again.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Could OSU rep the B12 in the title race?
OU has had some underwhelming games.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

OU almost always under performs. It is their thing.