10 Michigan State
12 Texas Tech ( whoa )
18 Arizona State
20 Marquette

26 Oklahoma, 28 ksu, 33 TCU, 34 Iowa State
Soklous

Re: AP Polls Nov 26th

Post by Soklous »

Newell votes Kansas 5th. Below 2 loss Gonzaga.

Graham Couch - Kansas unranked. (No road game crying)
I am, I said.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

LOL
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I believe if voters voted cinsistently, Tennessee shoulda jumped dook.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Soklous wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 pm Newell votes Kansas 5th. Below 2 loss Gonzaga.

Graham Couch - Kansas unranked. (No road game crying)
Both are trolls
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The league sucks this year. Has to be one of the highest percentage chances we've had to go undefeated through regular season (knowing are hardest games are already in the bag as W's).
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm The league sucks this year. Has to be one of the highest percentage chances we've had to go undefeated through regular season (knowing are hardest games are already in the bag as W's).
Yeah, the conference is down. But TTU is better than I thought they'd be, and I thought they'd be pretty good, OU is better than I thought they'd be, I thought they'd struggle. Texas is probably better than I thought too and probably ISU....that probably balances out that WVU is worse than predicted and that KSU (depending on Wade's injury) might be a weaker team than thought.

Which is all to say that the Big12 is what everyone thought it was even though the pecking order outside of #1 has been shaken up considerably from the pre-season predictions.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm The league sucks this year. Has to be one of the highest percentage chances we've had to go undefeated through regular season (knowing are hardest games are already in the bag as W's).
Yeah, the conference is down. But TTU is better than I thought they'd be, and I thought they'd be pretty good, OU is better than I thought they'd be, I thought they'd struggle. Texas is probably better than I thought too and probably ISU....that probably balances out that WVU is worse than predicted and that KSU (depending on Wade's injury) might be a weaker team than thought.

Which is all to say that the Big12 is what everyone thought it was even though the pecking order outside of #1 has been shaken up considerably from the pre-season predictions.
I think it's beyond just pecking order. The 2-6 teams are lean this year compared to years past, especially last year. Good thing Tech is playing way beyond their (hilarious) preseason 7th pick. And KenPom is nicer to the Big 12 teams, although for whatever reason, the metrics always love Big 12 teams.

It will look a little better if OU keeps winning and gets a ranking. WVU, KSU, TCU, UT=all teams that received votes in the preseason and look like bubble teams now.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

Arizona State just got smacked by Vandy 81-65. Granted, it was hot shooting. Glad they’ll still be ranked when we head down there.
I am, I said.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Tennessee does not belong above us. We beat them. The AP/USA Today dumbfucks continue to show their bias against us.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lobster wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:53 pm Tennessee does not belong above us. We beat them. The AP/USA Today dumbfucks continue to show their bias against us.
Settle down, Illy...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
thekid6
Contributor

Post by thekid6 »

The only gripe you could make is Virginia or Michigan jumping us. They have played the 255th (Michigan) and 271st (Viginia) toughest schedules to date per kenpom.
Don't give up, don't ever give up. -Jimmy V
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Doesn't really matter all that much, and we haven't been playing anywhere near our potential. To tell the truth, no team is playing great right now. There's no dominant team this year at the moment. Duke started out great, but have regressed.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

This seems like a pretty terrible year overall in college basketball. Don't really feel like any of the teams are THAT good. We've got several glaring weaknesses, and I still feel like we might be the best team in the country.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Rankings in December? Rankings in December? We are talking about Rankings in December? Good night...
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
surly

Post by surly »

Cyclones have headcase issues. Milds can't fly high without da bird.
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

lobster wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:53 pm Tennessee does not belong above us. We beat them. The AP/USA Today dumbfucks continue to show their bias against us.
You'd fit right in with the Gonzaga bandwagoners that say Duke doesn't belong above them, no matter what happens, because Gonzaga won head to head a month ago.