2021 NCAA Football (Non KU)

Kansas Football.
ramjet
Contributor

Re: 2021 NCAA Football (Non KU)

Post by ramjet »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm Lincoln Riley is pissed at Baylor for bad sportsmanship by kicking last second field goal.

B12 tiebreaker rule consideration - difference between points scored and points allowed in games is one of the tie breakers
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ramjet wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:11 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm Lincoln Riley is pissed at Baylor for bad sportsmanship by kicking last second field goal.

B12 tiebreaker rule consideration - difference between points scored and points allowed in games is one of the tie breakers
No. I understand why they both did it. It's also about trying to look better for rankings. So it makes Riley look even more like a bitch for whining about it.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:12 pmLOL texas
I just feel the need to bump this allsome post from Oct 9.
Defense. Rebounds.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:20 pm
ramjet wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:11 pm

No. I understand why they both did it. It's also about trying to look better for rankings. So it makes Riley look even more like a bitch for whining about it.
Baylor kicked FG and it was good but penalty on OU. So Baylor takes penalty. Then runs clock down and takes TO. Then kicks FG again. So the if the three points were that important you take the first FG.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The point is Lincoln Riley is a douchebag.

And he's complaining about someone else tacking on a needless score against him, when he did the same thing earlier.

Fuck Lincoln Riley and OU. I hope this continues to happen to them.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

I agree. The fans rushed the field cause they thought the game was over. OU team left and announcers had no clue. Lincoln was the only one out there yelling at the ref's the whole time. Took a while to get the fans off the field and get 11 OU players back out there. Boom Baylor kicks FG and I'm thinking that's karma right there.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I watched that. The announcers were saying that OU could leave the field and just let BU run a play. Which could end up as a TD.

Not sure if this is by the rules, but it would have been funny.
Defense. Rebounds.
HenrySwanson

Post by HenrySwanson »

I'm just cackling over Texas shelling out $24M to get rid of a coaching staff that went 32-18 and won four bowl games in four years, just so they could have.... this
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

HenrySwanson wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:16 am I'm just cackling over Texas shelling out $24M to get rid of a coaching staff that went 32-18 and won four bowl games in four years, just so they could have.... this
not unlike getting rid of Rick Barnes for Shaka
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Texas doesn't see the inflated ego aspect of their disastrous decade. They were so high on their own network, they pretty much destroyed the foundation of their program. Mack Brown had some issues, but mostly those were caused by other teams peaking too. They bitched constantly about him until he was gonzo, and have not been able to stop themselves from serial coachicide (at Kansas, I consider our last four euthanized). This whole SEC thing has been a disaster for them. And will just escalate their problems until they hire away Saban. Except that he would never ever come to a place where everyone seems to have a hot take veto authority. I think we'll all shed tears when they lose out this year, fire everyone, and hire Sonny away from Tech.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Worthless predictions.....

Geo beats Chas S by 50 (Chas covers)
OSU beats MSU by 11 (MSU covers)
Clemson beats Wake by 3 (Wake covers)
OK beats ISU by 17 (OK covers)
A&M beats Pra View by 29 (Pra View covers)
Miss St beats Tenn State by 26 (Tenn St covers)
Iowa beats Ill by 17 (Iowa covers)
ND beats GTech by 18 (ND covers)
Bama beats Ark by 20 (Ark covers)
Cinci beats SMU by 8 (SMU covers)
Mich beats Mary by 17 (Mich covers)
Wisco beats Neb by 17 (Wisco covers)
Pitt beats VA by 14 (VA covers)
USTA beats UAB by 4 (UAB covers)
BYU beats GeoS by 24 (BYU covers)
NCST beats Cuse by 13 (NCST covers)
Baylor beats KSU by 10 (Baylor covers)
Oregon beats Utah by 10 (Oregon covers)
Ole Miss beats Vandy by 21 (Vandy covers)
OKST beats TEXTech by 10 (Push)
TCU beats KU by 10 (KU covers)
Purdue beats NU by 13 (Purdue covers)
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Interesting games with CFP implications

MSU#7 vs OSU#4 winner still in loser out. OSU -19.5.

SMU vs CINN#5 Cinn gone with any loss and this was a big game for them until SMU lost two out of last three. Cinn -10.

ORE#3 vs Utah#23 The reason no one thinks Oregon going to make it into CFP is these two teams are most likely going to be playing twice. Once here and also in PAC12 championship. Utah is -3.5 against the DUCKS.

KU vs TCU We have a shot.

TCU fired HC Patterson couple weeks ago. Right after they went out and beat BAYLOR. But next game crushed by OSU 63-17. They having problems with injuries specifically at QB and RB. QB2 and QB3 both got hurt in OSU game. All the scholarship RB's are hurting. It is possible QB1 and RB1 could play they both been out awhile but for sure they the walking wounded.

KU has some MO. TCU just gave up like 700 yards to OSU so we can do some damage on O. We pulled Daniels RS to be in this game. I would love to see us get the initial Kick Off drive the length of the field and score a TD taking 7+ minutes off the clock. On D looking for some TO's. We get a couple and we in this.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

For all the talk of how good the BiG is, tOSU always seems to run the table pretty easily in-conference. The Big 12 has a lot of really good teams. The BiG has a lot of hype and tOSU. MSU can prove me wrong, but it won't be that close. Note: imagine NU's record if they hadn't left? I imagine the cellar could be crowded.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Oregon is getting biotch slapped
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I assume tOSU moves up to 3 (or even 2). Who slides in to the 4th spot? Cinci, Michigan, or Notre Dame?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

lol fuck you and your damn duck Oregon.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:30 pm I assume tOSU moves up to 3 (or even 2). Who slides in to the 4th spot? Cinci, Michigan, or Notre Dame?
should be Cinci

anyone but ND. anyone. but. ND.
Just Ledoux it
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Cincy should go to 4. Watch out for those Oklahoma State Cowboys. Beating Tech and then a big matchup with OU next week. If they win tonight and beat OU good next week, don’t be surprised if they move up there and are in consideration.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

The hillbilly hate of Oregon is adorable
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I hate Oregon because I like UW and did a masters there. Has nothing to do with hillbilly. God youre insufferable.
Just Ledoux it