Propaganda

Ugh.
ousdahl

Propaganda

Post by ousdahl »

Do you guys ever think about how much of it we’re exposed to?

In Merica, we always think it goes down in China or Russia or some other country or whatever, but in other countries, they say the most goes down in Merica
Deleted User 863

Re: Propaganda

Post by Deleted User 863 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:35 am Do you guys ever think about how much of it we’re exposed to?

In Merica, we always think it goes down in China or Russia or some other country or whatever, but in other countries, they say the most goes down in Merica
We have multple 24/7 propaganda TV stations reporting our "news"/current events. I think most of us are exposed to propaganda every single day.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:17 am
ousdahl wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:35 am Do you guys ever think about how much of it we’re exposed to?

We have multple 24/7 propaganda TV stations reporting our "news"/current events. I think most of us are exposed to propaganda every single day.
Do you really think the majority of Americans watch ""news"/current events" on TV on a daily basis?
I don't.
I think much of the "propaganda" can be (and is) found on "social media".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Anyone know what’s up with Cuba right now?