Kenosha

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Kenosha

Post by ousdahl »

psych, just for a moment, try your hardest at some devil’s advocate downer pity and just brainstorm all the ways that race maybe was a factor.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:15 am
JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 am
It always has to go back to race, even when it was a White man shooting at other White men, with no association to White supremacy whatsoever. It’s almost like people want a crisis, and when one doesn’t exist, they try to manufacture one. SMH.
The White man (actually kid) and those he shot were in conflict due to what began as a racial issue. True or not?
You really have no idea if Rittenhouse has any association to/with white supremacy - or not. Do you?
So, because it was a racial issue that touched off the riots, anyone who tried to defend private property being destroyed is racist? That’s a pretty big leap in logic.

As to your second question, I have no evidence to tell me that he wasn’t, other than the fact that he wasn’t targeting people of color, nor do I have evidence that he was. Neither do you. So, why jump to negative, unwarranted conclusions?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:20 am

It always has to go back to race, even when it was a White man shooting at other White men, with no association to White supremacy whatsoever. It’s almost like people want a crisis, and when one doesn’t exist, they try to manufacture one. SMH.
The White man (actually kid) and those he shot were in conflict due to what began as a racial issue. True or not?
You really have no idea if Rittenhouse has any association to/with white supremacy - or not. Do you?
So, because it was a racial issue that touched off the riots, anyone who tried to defend private property being destroyed is racist? That’s a pretty big leap in logic.

As to your second question, I have no evidence to tell me that he wasn’t, other than the fact that he wasn’t targeting people of color, nor do I have evidence that he was. Neither do you. So, why jump to negative, unwarranted conclusions?
Again, you think you’re being so clever by picking and choosing the narrowest aspects of this and pretending there isn’t anything else going on.

Where do you think the defense got all the money for jury consultants, mock trials etc.? I believe the lead defense lawyer when he says he’s not a cause lawyer. But, the culture war-stoking right is what funded the defense. And that was very very VERY much about race.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:49 am

Again, you think you’re being so clever by picking and choosing the narrowest aspects of this and pretending there isn’t anything else going on.

Where do you think the defense got all the money for jury consultants, mock trials etc.? I believe the lead defense lawyer when he says he’s not a cause lawyer. But, the culture war-stoking right is what funded the defense. And that was very very VERY much about race.
So, you know this to be fact, or you just want it to be so? If it is the former, I’d love to see some evidence.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 am
jfish26 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:49 am

So, you know this to be fact, or you just want it to be so? If it is the former, I’d love to see some evidence.
On what exactly? Who funded the defense? Go find the lead lawyer’s interview with Chris Cuomo from last night. He’s quite transparent about all of this.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The notion that this had anything to do with defending private property is absurd. Give it a break.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

5 questions of the day for psych!

a. Do you think anyone would have been out there protesting if a cop didn’t shoot a black dude 7 times in the back in front of his kids?
b. Do you think the Kenosha protests would have been as likely or as escalated if the nation wasn’t already in the wake of the protests over a cop kneeling on a handcuffed black guy’s neck for 9 minutes as he cried for his mommy?

2. Was Kyle out protesting in favor of BLM, or did he go out instead as some rogue force against it?

3. Even if the OK hand sign was just an innocent coincidence, then why was Kyle posing for photo ops with the Proud Boys either way?

4. If all the paramilitary cops just casually drove right past a kid fleeing with an assault rifle, who or what exactly were they looking for, then?

5. When an oppressed demographic says “race is totally a factor” and when the oppressor demographic says “this has nothing to do with race,” which view is more appropriate to hold as the more objective valid truth?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:09 am

The notion that this had anything to do with defending private property is absurd. Give it a break.
The notion that private property is more important than human lives, and is worthy of defending with violent destructive force, especially by some self-appointed rogue with no connection to the property otherwise, is absurd.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh shoot, I meant to add this as a bonus question for psych:

Can you find any examples of a double homicide defendant being afforded so much benefit of the doubt about his intent, or why he was so heavily armed, or how the judge prohibited otherwise damning state-of-mind type evidence, and went on to throw charges out the window as the trial progressed, when the defendant is black?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Not gonna lie, psych, I’m jealous of your thick feathery locks

What’s your secret? Head and shoulders? Rinse and repeat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWgNXa3LGtN ... =copy_link
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am Not gonna lie, psych, I’m jealous of your thick feathery locks

What’s your secret? Head and shoulders? Rinse and repeat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWgNXa3LGtN ... =copy_link
What, exactly, is a “Christian Nationalist”? If I’m gonna be labeled as one, I’d at least like to know what it is?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Nice try, CoyDC!

If you’d like me to reply to your question, I only think it’s fair for you to reply to my questions first.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Fox News was very much allowed in the Rittenhouse family and Legal Defense inner-circle. The lawyer admitted as much last night on Cuomo.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Let the victory lap begin. This kid is going to be a millionaire.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The idea was to incite rioting and brutally to suppress it as a lesson for the left when Trump declared Martial Law. Though in his crazed last days, it didn't quite play out that way, the message has been sent that the right can make a straw man enemy, false flag its trauma, and brutally suppress peaceful protests. It has been documented that almost all of the rioting was incited by white supremacist actors playing out that script. I realize that being a witting tool of evil is not a lot for psych to hang his hat on, but there it is.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:20 am Fox News was very much allowed in the Rittenhouse family and Legal Defense inner-circle. The lawyer admitted as much last night on Cuomo.
The lawyer had some pretty impressive thoughts on the challenges Rittenhouse will face going forward. Suffice it to say becoming Tucker’s apprentice is not consistent with what the lawyer advised.