Kenosha

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Kenosha

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:48 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:19 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 am dude was fleeing from a knife fight…he deserves all the punishment in the world
Making stuff up again, eh?
project much?

that was the initial report i heard

edit: and it’s still being reported by multiple outlets (washpo, nbc, yahoo, cbs, usatoday, etc.)

gtfo…your rock beckons
You betcha!
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 am dude was fleeing from a knife fight…he deserves all the punishment in the world

In Wisconsin that’s self defense……..

…….oh, he’s black? Never mind
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pos troll

no wonder his wife left him
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:49 am I assumed they were just deliberating each charge as it pertains to each defendant, but I wonder how much “public backlash” the jurors are really worried about. Aren’t they isolated from the public during trials either way?
Unless they are either idiots or completely lacking in self-awareness, they have to realize the sociological impact of their decision. Thinking clear back to Rodney King, people respond violently when they don't get what they feel to be justice.
Last edited by JKLivin on Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:53 am pos troll

no wonder his wife left him
Yep
Deleted User 89

their

:lol:
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:54 am their

Thanks for the heads up. I feel like I should be paying rent for the space I take up in your head. It's kind of sad, actually.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:54 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:49 am I assumed they were just deliberating each charge as it pertains to each defendant, but I wonder how much “public backlash” the jurors are really worried about. Aren’t they isolated from the public during trials either way?
Unless their are either idiots or completely lacking in self-awareness, they have to realize the sociological impact of their decision. Thinking clear back to Rodney King, people respond violently when they don't get what they feel to be justice.
Wait, so did the jury find Kyle guilty out of fear of the BLM/antifa backlash otherwise?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:56 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:54 am
Unless their are either idiots or completely lacking in self-awareness, they have to realize the sociological impact of their decision. Thinking clear back to Rodney King, people respond violently when they don't get what they feel to be justice.
Wait, so did the jury find Kyle guilty out of fear of the BLM/antifa backlash otherwise?
Of course not. But I'll bet they deliberated for three plus days because of it, even though it was an open and shut self-defense case from about day two of the trial.
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:56 am

Thanks for the heads up. I feel like I should be paying rent for the space I take up in your head. It's kind of sad, actually.
right…even though you’re the one that started down this road in the first place

can’t handle when it gets thrown back in your face?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:58 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:56 am

right…even though you’re the one that started down this road in the first place

can’t handle when it gets thrown back in your face?
Not sure what that means. I'm not upset. More amused than anything.

After reading your comment about my divorce, it reminded me how grateful I am for my life now. I am happily re-married to a much better person in every respect, I am getting ready to spend Thanksgiving with my three kids tomorrow, all of whom I have a great relationship with, and I just found out I have a new baby on the way. I have no complaints.
Deleted User 89

good for you
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Verdict is in!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Guilty guilty guilty
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Travis guilty on all counts, at least.

Greg got at least one NG but lots of other guilty verdicts
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Bryan more NGs but several guiltys too
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:38 pm Guilty guilty guilty
No surprise. Glad justice was served.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Both McMichael's likely to spend the rest of their lives in prison, yeah?

Would seem somewhat reasonable if Bryan Jr sees the light of day again.

Would love to see Jackie Johnson spend some time behind bars as well.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm feeling more relief than rejoice.
These racist a-holes took an innocent life and threw theirs away at the same time. Nothing really to celebrate.

This latest dude from Wisconsin should never see the light of day again.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Cascadia wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:53 pm Both McMichael's likely to spend the rest of their lives in prison, yeah?

Would seem somewhat reasonable if Bryan Jr sees the light of day again.

Would love to see Jackie Johnson spend some time behind bars as well.
Even if any of them ever got out of state prison, they’d then face whatever sentence may come from the pending federal charges too, right?

Not an expert on hate crime charges, but the evidence seems damning tho - the confederate flag on the truck, the N-bomb exclaimed over a dying Arbery, and the fact the 911 call that day is little more than “we seen a black guy running so we grabbed our guns and chased him!”