The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
chiknbut

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by chiknbut »

Grandma wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:16 am Not sure if this makes you a "worst" person but can/will someone please explain to me why people post and KEEP profile pics of themselves on "social media" in which they are 10 years younger and/or 100 pounds lighter in the photos than they actually are?
If you're talking about me, Gutter, I assure you that my Beatles haircut might be a tad more filled with silver, but I look the same. A steady diet of Branson buffets keeps this fiddle player healthy and young.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I would post a profile pic of me 10 years older, but time travel just isn't as far along as thought it'd be by now.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Posted this in the Royals thread, but nobody ever reads that. Dude made an apology at the beginning of the 3rd (I think) in game 2. Your typical lame, "I'm a man of faith and this isn't who I am, blah blah blah. I ask forgiveness of anyone I may have offended" BS.

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/statu ... 6595305480
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Jeez.

and not quite sure where this one goes, but the Raptors president got shoved around by a cop on the court after last year’s nba finals...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/296 ... -aftermath
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

It's a given that Alex Jones is a piece of shit. But his new partner in crime, Deanna Lorraine, a QAnon loon who drew 2% of the vote in her campaign against Nancy Pelosi, goes all in. I can imagine Psych's pants around his ankles while this is going on.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/stat ... 8646120448
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover, but the two mugshots of the parents looked exactly like what I'd imagined.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:25 pm Putting this here…

https://twitter.com/gizmodo/status/1425 ... 42756?s=21
Yeah, but 66% off?
That's a pretty damn good deal.
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Pound for pound I may be the weakest person in Chicago.
Meanwhile, I was ready to throw down on the red line today.
Coming back from the White Sox game people were packed like sardines.
Masks are 100% required and yet people feel that requirement doesn't apply to them.
I was attempting to get off the red line at Chicago Avenue and people were yelling to let people off before other people try to get on.
Assholes felt no need to oblige. They were pushing and shoving their way on to the train without letting people exit the train. I sort of lost it.
Started yelling at them these exact words.... "What don't you understand - let people get off before you get on - and put a put a mask on you fucking dumb assholes".
Some people yelled nasty things back at me. Some laughed at me. Some cheered for me.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:02 pm Pound for pound I may be the weakest person in Chicago.
Masks are 100% required and yet people feel that requirement doesn't apply to them.
I was attempting to get off the red line at Chicago Avenue and people were yelling to let people off before other people try to get on.
Assholes felt no need to oblige. They were pushing and shoving their way on to the train without letting people exit the train. I sort of lost it.
Started yelling at them these exact words.... "What don't you understand - let people get off before you get on - and put a put a mask on you fucking dumb assholes".
Some people yelled nasty things back at me. Some laughed at me. Some cheered for me.
Assumption of risk
Deleted User 887

Mjl wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:40 pm
NotGutterGutter wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:02 pm Pound for pound I may be the weakest person in Chicago.
Assumption of risk
Indeed!

I'm laughing regarding something unrelated but still applies to "The Worst People in the World".
I referred to the White Sox as "junk" today and was reprimanded and told that it's wrong to refer to humans as junk.
I feel PLENTY (way too many) of people on this planet are JUNK! Yes? No?
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Gutter, do what I do. I take a taxi everywhere. Cheaper than a car. Nor worriees
Deleted User 887

Leawood wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:54 pm Gutter, do what I do. I take a taxi everywhere. Cheaper than a car. Nor worriees
I would if I could.
Compared to the past, per capita (or at least per person who wants/needs a taxi) there are very few available in Chicago these days.
Going to the game, Uber cost me $44 + a $10 tip. 6 miles. Not terrible but not good. I had to pay over $40 a couple of weeks ago to go about 2 miles.
Coming back from the game I decided to hop on the red line (fastest, cheapest, most convenient) and it was a mistake. Lesson learned the hard way.

On another note......
Went to throw out garbage last night. Same assholes ("The Worst People in the World") either leave their garbage in an open bag on the floor or leave their garbage in the garbage chute without pushing it down. I know who it is because a lot of times there are envelopes in the garbage with the people's (plural - husband and wife) name/s and address on them. That's annoying enough but last night when I pushed open the door to where the garbage chute is, a huge cardboard box was on the other side so the door wouldn't open. I had to maneuver and manipulate (mutilate) the box through a cracked (semi opened) door to even get in the room.
I composed a note expressing my anger and frustration and left it on the door but then thought better of leaving it there because obviously these people simply don't give a fudge.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

The two dudes behind this are some of the worst people in the world.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... og-on.html