Jussie Smollett

Coffee talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Jussie Smollett

Post by jhawks99 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:49 am so wait, this dude deserves punishment but cosby deserves to walk free?

Uhhhh, I never said that.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:13 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:49 am so wait, this dude deserves punishment but cosby deserves to walk free?

Uhhhh, I never said that.
not you

psych
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ahhh, psych
Defense. Rebounds.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I don’t know of anyone who has said that.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:04 am
That person is you.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:04 am
do i really need to link to the cosby thread?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'll leave it up to others to debate the semantics but......
"I deplore what he did, but he's also 83, blind, in failing health, and just served two years in Federal prison. His career, legacy, and finances are destroyed. I say let the man live out his last days in peace".

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3881&hilit=bill+cosby
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:29 am I'll leave it up to others to debate the semantics but......
"I deplore what he did, but he's also 83, blind, in failing health, and just served two years in Federal prison. His career, legacy, and finances are destroyed. I say let the man live out his last days in peace".

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3881&hilit=bill+cosby
Thanks. I was about to say that I recalled saying that it was silly to put a sick, blind old man in prison for whatever last miserable days he has left, but I didn't feel like going to the trouble of looking it up.

I'm sure the Woke Braintrust will continue to spin it to fit their narrative, but that is always to be expected. #WokeGotcha
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

"Rapist deserve prison time = woke culture"

The mental gymnastics to get there is impressive
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:51 am "Rapist deserve prison time = woke culture"

The mental gymnastics to get there is impressive
The word-twisting narrative modification strategies of Woke Gotcha are complex and can be mastered by only the elite on these boreds. You should be proud of your skills.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Dennis Rader, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef and Terry Nichols love this thread.

They also think it is silly to let old men rot in prison just because they done some bad shit years ago.

Where is our Christmas spirit?

Do you 'member the immortal words of Tiny Tim? I 'member.

"A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one! and don't let the bad mens die in prison"
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

japhy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:14 am Dennis Rader, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef and Terry Nichols love this thread.

They also think it is silly to let old men rot in prison just because they done some bad shit years ago.

"A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one! and don't let the bad mens die in prison"
I thought Tiny Tim said to tiptoe through the tulips.
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:15 am
japhy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:14 am Dennis Rader, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef and Terry Nichols love this thread.

I thought Tiny Tim said to tiptoe through the tulips.
That was Spongebob, it is a common mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYV9O02C1tM
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

#WokeGotcha
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »