We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Post by japhy »

And don't forget to send him your money, all your money.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Let's just simmer down. We know he is a dummy and charlatan that folks in southern Missouri love. He is going to keel over any day now eating nothing but Big Macs, fries, and diet Cokes. He is not going to be an issue.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:06 am Let's just simmer down. We know he is a dummy and charlatan that folks in southern Missouri love. He is going to keel over any day now eating nothing but Big Macs, fries, and diet Cokes. He is not going to be an issue.
🤞
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

BTW, when is the last time a RepubliQan politician talked about policy?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

You mean other than tax cuts?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:06 am Let's just simmer down. We know he is a dummy and charlatan that folks in southern Missouri love. He is going to keel over any day now eating nothing but Big Macs, fries, and diet Cokes. He is not going to be an issue.
Hi, Leawood.
Don't inject Lysol.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

seahawk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:56 pm
Hi, Leawood.
Seahawk!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

How y'all been doing?
Don't inject Lysol.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

seahawk wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:14 pm How y'all been doing?
Well, if you came back hoping this board has gotten better………
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Glad to see you back. I gotta throw in with OLr.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

^^^^^^^
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Example number 284,528,103 of why I would say God Bless America (sarcastically).

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2551007234
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

seahawk wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:14 pm How y'all been doing?
Good to know you are still hanging in there, or here, or just hanging around.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:14 am Example number 284,528,103 of why I would say God Bless America (sarcastically).

Meh. Snotty kid was being over-the-top disrespectful to an adult - front of a crowd, no less. He's a Navy SEAL and disabled veteran, not to mention a U.S. Congressman. He deserves to be spoken to respectfully, especially by children. She got put in her place, and rightfully so. Hopefully she'll learn from it. If I would have spoken to an adult at that age the way she did, I would have been picking my teeth up off the floor.

I see more and more of this idiocy in the classroom. People have raised their kids to think they are on the same level with adults and can speak to them as such. I have found that I have to set that boundary with incoming Freshmen every year the first week of class. They try to call me by my first name or just by my last name, and I have to correct them and say, "We are not peers. You may call me Doctor or Professor. After you walk across the stage in four years and get a diploma, you're welcome to call me by my first name." I don't think it is coincidental that the professors who have all of the discipline problems are the ones who say "Oh, we're all friends here. Just call me by my first name." It quickly devolves from there.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol

you must be taking batting practice from illy…swing and a miss

being a navy seal, a disabled vet, and/or a congressman doesn’t preclude you from criticism. there are plenty of pieces of shit out there with those credentials

him getting taken down by a teenager is hilarious
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:14 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:14 am Example number 284,528,103 of why I would say God Bless America (sarcastically).

Meh. Snotty kid was being over-the-top disrespectful to an adult - front of a crowd, no less. He's a Navy SEAL and disabled veteran, not to mention a U.S. Congressman. He deserves to be spoken to respectfully, especially by children. She got put in her place, and rightfully so. Hopefully she'll learn from it. If I would have spoken to an adult at that age the way she did, I would have been picking my teeth up off the floor.

I see more and more of this idiocy in the classroom. People have raised their kids to think they are on the same level with adults and can speak to them as such. I have found that I have to set that boundary with incoming Freshmen every year the first week of class. They try to call me by my first name or just by my last name, and I have to correct them and say, "We are not peers. You may call me Doctor or Professor. After you walk across the stage in four years and get a diploma, you're welcome to call me by my first name." I don't think it is coincidental that the professors who have all of the discipline problems are the ones who say "Oh, we're all friends here. Just call me by my first name." It quickly devolves from there.
The epitome of white trash
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:21 pm

I thought you were leaving because you were tired of being picked on. How can we miss you if you never go?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:17 pm lol

you must be taking batting practice from illy…swing and a miss

being a navy seal, a disabled vet, and/or a congressman doesn’t preclude you from criticism. there are plenty of pieces of shit out there with those credentials

him getting taken down by a teenager is hilarious
Ten years old is not a teenager. And let's be honest, she didn't write that question herself. Some cowardly adult put her up to it because they didn't want to get lit up like that. Criticism is fine. It is par for the course. Ridiculous gotcha moments set up by disingenuous morons are another matter altogether.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:27 pm
Cascadia wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:21 pm

I thought you were leaving because you were tired of being picked on. How can we miss you if you never go?
lol, what?

I’m not going anywhere and have never claimed I’m being “picked on”

But, pdub has threatened to ban me, specifically for picking on you since you’re such a snowflake. He can’t have you disappearing because you draw attention away from his own bat shit crazy views.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

PDub has bat shit crazy views? Link?