Fox and Friends

Ugh.
sdoyel

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by sdoyel »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:21 am https://apple.news/As8BNtQMfTgmsWD1TOuhbhA

Chris Wallace leaving Fox News
Lol

https://twitter.com/cnnpr/status/147007 ... 46055?s=21
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:03 am Who needs a laugh today?

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/14 ... 9856791553
I am not sure if that laugh is funny or scary...

Does he always laugh like that? 🤔
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

#Tucker2024

I’ve already sent my vote in.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ProudBoy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:16 pm #Tucker2024

I’ve already sent my vote in.
Yeah, With their back record, I assumed QGOP followers already have their ballots
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

sdoyel wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:17 pm https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1 ... 97249?s=21

Fucking nuts.
This is Jesse Kelly in a nutshell

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status ... 3302795268
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Comrade Carlson going full Qusdahl!

https://twitter.com/joltedtoad/status/1 ... 42117?s=21
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Not surprising. Populist conspiracy theorists. The far right and far left right now are closer to each other than they are to moderates.
Deleted User 863

So Hannity was trying to be a voice of reason for Trump in the days leading up to Jan 6 and in the days after?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I don't know Hannity well enough to know if he was being sincere, sarcastic, whatever, in regards to what I took to be him mocking Goolsbee for being a Professor of Economics at Booth.
I don't understand why he would do as such. Goolsbee got his BA and MA from Yale and his PhD from M.I.T.. While I say too often that sometimes smart people say and do stupid things, my guess is Goolsbee is much more knowledgable about most things/topics regarding Economics than Hannity is.
I would actually enjoying listening to/watching the two of them banter for longer than the 2 minutes of that clip.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:40 am
I don't know Hannity well enough to know if he was being sincere, sarcastic, whatever, in regards to what I took to be him mocking Goolsbee for being a Professor of Economics at Booth.
I don't understand why he would do as such. Goolsbee got his BA and MA from Yale and his PhD from M.I.T.. While I say too often that sometimes smart people say and do stupid things, my guess is Goolsbee is much more knowledgable about most things/topics regarding Economics than Hannity is.
I would actually enjoying listening to/watching the two of them banter for longer than the 2 minutes of that clip.
That isn’t banter. That clip is an example of a badgering.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I hope the believe him. The more QOP’s that die, the better.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

A friend of mine who is of Norwegian origin described the way Vikings spread Christianity. The story goes that a band of (literally) militant Christians traveled from village to village spreading the Lord’s Word. They’d show up at each village and gather everyone up and profess the Faith. Then the leader of the traveling party asks the villagers if they are ready to accept Christianity. Seeing no takers they would line up the men and ask the first man if he accepts the new Religion. When he refuses one of the traveling band demonstrates his sword-wielding process promptly beheading the man. The leader then stands in front of the next man and asks if he’s ready to convert, repeating the exercise. Invariably everyone beginning with the third or fourth man is converted into Christianity.

Perhaps we need a 2022 version of these kind of evangelists to spread herd immunity. Except here the traveling band asks if the villagers believe if Covid is real and they are ready to be vaccinated. Those who refuse vaccination would be asked to demonstrate their Faith by licking and breathing deeply from a Covid-infused mask. Not only does this accelerate the path to mass immunizations it also has the side effect of increasing overall intelligence of the population. Can’t think of a better way to administer an IQ test😄
Deleted User 863

Decent idea, problem is that in your scenario the villagers have more weapons than the religous folks.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Maybe a dumb question and if so, sorry I am asking it.

Other than that they are extremely gullible, easily manipulated, brainwashed idiots, would anyone trust let alone pay attention to what Alex Berenson says about Covid?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:08 am Other than that they are extremely gullible, easily manipulated, brainwashed idiots, would anyone trust let alone pay attention to what Alex Berenson says about Covid?
sure. the same people that listen to don lemon, bruce springsteen, jesse waters, joe rogan, kid rock, whoopi goldburg, jon stockton, fake social medias phd's and so forth and so forth and so forth.

i take all my healthcare advice from the influencer with the most likes on ticktock.