We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:37 pm https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy ... est-ottawa

90% of canadian truckers are vaccinated
How would one arrive at that conclusion, much less prove it?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:06 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:37 pm https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy ... est-ottawa

90% of canadian truckers are vaccinated
How would one arrive at that conclusion, much less prove it?
zack@vox.com
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

also, if you look at the general support for covid mitigation measures across canada, it really isn’t all that hard to fathom
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://globalnews.ca/news/8533779/truc ... ndate/amp/

edit: the percentage of ALL canadians that are fully vaccinated is just over 84% per: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid ... -coverage/

https://cantruck.ca/canadian-trucking-a ... -protests/

The vast majority of the Canadian trucking industry is vaccinated with the overall industry vaccination rate among truck drivers closely mirroring that of the general public. Accordingly, most of our nation’s hard-working truck drivers are continuing to move cross-border and domestic freight to ensure our economy continues to function.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) does not support and strongly disapproves of any protests on public roadways, highways, and bridges. CTA believes such actions – especially those that interfere with public safety – are not how disagreements with government policies should be expressed. Members of the trucking industry who want to publicly express displeasure over government policies can choose to hold an organized, lawful event on Parliament Hill or contact their local MP. What is not acceptable is disrupting the motoring public on highways and commerce at the border.

“The Government of Canada and the United States have now made being vaccinated a requirement to cross the border. This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” said CTA president Stephen Laskowski. “The only way to cross the border, in a commercial truck or any other vehicle, is to get vaccinated.”
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Remember Trad, numbers don’t matter to dumbdumb
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Cascadia wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:21 am Remember Trad, numbers don’t matter to dumbdumb
just trying to break through the tin foil
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:58 pm also, if you look at the general support for covid mitigation measures across canada, it really isn’t all that hard to fathom
I still don’t see the methodology for arriving at that conclusion. Just multiple people saying “This is a fact because I say it is.” Numbers are only as reliable as their source.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:51 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:58 pm also, if you look at the general support for covid mitigation measures across canada, it really isn’t all that hard to fathom
I still don’t see the methodology for arriving at that conclusion. Just multiple people saying “This is a fact because I say it is.” Numbers are only as reliable as their source.
if you’re not going to trust the numbers from the canadian health dept., what numbers would you trust?

jfc, dude…
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:59 am
if you’re not going to trust the numbers from the canadian health dept., what numbers would you trust?

jfc, dude…
The ones that support his world view and only those...obviously.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfc, dude…
You do know that the Public Health Agency of Canada is run by George Soros don't you? Even their acronym, PHAC tells you the data isn't an actual fact.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the pandemic is over here in the United States. nothing more to argue about. so you have moved on to canada.

have fun.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfc, dude…
I'm asking HOW they arrived at those numbers. Are they actual numbers or estimates based on an algorithm? It's easy to make those claims, but it seems difficult to prove, especially when certain ones are incentivized.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

canadians are weak. i knew they did not have the testicular fortitude to see this through.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:28 am

jfc, dude…
I'm asking HOW they arrived at those numbers. Are they actual numbers or estimates based on an algorithm? It's easy to make those claims, but it seems difficult to prove, especially when certain ones are incentivized.
yes, i know what you’re asking

maybe look for yourself, if you honestly care. all you’ve done is spew your bs feelings. you’ve not even attempted to provide any kind of evidence supporting those feelings

if you’ve got any evidence to the contrary of what the canadian govt
and provincial governments are providing, i’m all ears

i honestly don’t care one way or the other, and was admittedly surprised by the 84% figure. what i do care about is people misrepresenting the situation to fit their narrative, as you seem completely eager to do

it’s wholly dishonest
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 am

jfc, dude…

maybe look for yourself, if you honestly care. all you’ve done is spew your bs feelings. you’ve not even attempted to provide any kind of evidence supporting those feelings

i honestly don’t care one way or the other, and was admittedly surprised by the 84% figure. what i do care about is people misrepresenting the situation to fit their narrative, as you seem completely eager to do

it’s wholly dishonest
What's he getting outta this.

Let's say, it's not 90% and it's only 86%....does that change anything?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 am

jfc, dude…

it’s wholly dishonest
I would say the same of you and the Canadian government. A grass-roots protest pulls back the lid on the hypocrisy and unnecessary suffering caused by their policies and now, magically, it’s all bots. It’s the excuse for everything that goes against the globalist narrative, and fewer and fewer people are buying it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol…you’re nuts, and off the deep end

i’ve asked you a number of honest questions that you’ve deliberately dodged

i’m done. go read read your mythology
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:58 am I would say the same of you and the Canadian government. A grass-roots protest pulls back the lid on the hypocrisy and unnecessary suffering caused by their policies and now, magically, it’s all bots. It’s the excuse for everything that goes against the globalist narrative, and fewer and fewer people are buying it.
You forgot to say, "You Will Not Replace Us!".
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

“Unnecessary suffering”

What a fucking snowflake
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5