Wifi Troubleshooting:

You Love It.
CrimsonNBlue

Re: Wifi Troubleshooting:

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

However, shindig, I have heard of many google fiber customers calling/chatting with CS at Google Fiber and saying that they are getting bad speeds and that the router is bad/not working.

Google Fiber has then been sending this to customers for free. It's a mesh system. https://store.google.com/us/product/goo ... n?hl=en-US
shindig

Post by shindig »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:29 am However, shindig, I have heard of many google fiber customers calling/chatting with CS at Google Fiber and saying that they are getting bad speeds and that the router is bad/not working.

Google Fiber has then been sending this to customers for free. It's a mesh system. https://store.google.com/us/product/goo ... n?hl=en-US
Ah, thanks CnB. I need to raise hell...lol. Part of it could be my house has laff and plaster walls, so it could be more difficult for the WIFI to get through, heck I don't know. I sometimes can't get my iPhone 12 to stream in the basement where my treadmill is and that really ticks me off...lol. I can't jog w/o music.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

shindig wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:04 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:29 am However, shindig, I have heard of many google fiber customers calling/chatting with CS at Google Fiber and saying that they are getting bad speeds and that the router is bad/not working.

Ah, thanks CnB. I need to raise hell...lol. Part of it could be my house has laff and plaster walls, so it could be more difficult for the WIFI to get through, heck I don't know. I sometimes can't get my iPhone 12 to stream in the basement where my treadmill is and that really ticks me off...lol. I can't jog w/o music.
Mesh system should help, but those walls might be causing an issue. You will want to use WiFi 5 instead of 6 because the range is better on 5 and penetrates walls better.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

CnB knows a thing or two about penetrating...........
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Definitely not more than two.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

there’s what, 7 or so holes in the human body?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Depends.
Is each nostril really a separate hole?
Is a pore a hole?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you shouldn’t talk about CnB’s manhood like that
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

I just got a look from laughing out loud when I realized what that was insinuating...