Fox and Friends

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by jfish26 »

Qusdahl wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:24 am What do you mean by “which portion of the far right” ?

You mean the moral social conservatives, who wanna ban the minorities; versus the economic conservatives who don’t care about anything but their own money?
Well there are inward and outward motivations for different people generally supporting the far right. Many far right supporters are ok with bad things because the bad things have good results for the supporters. Many other far right supporters in fact desire the bad things to be done, in and of themselves.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

There’s another meme that captures it:

So the far left and far right conspiracy theorists are soo close! You’ll ask, so you too think the ruling elites have far too much wealth and power, to the ultimate detriment of average people everywhere, right?

“Right!”

So we’re getting somewhere! And you think the root cause of that is things like capitalism, and the systems that establish and perpetuate inequality. Right?

“No, it’s the jooze”

NOOOO! AND WE WERE SO CLOSE!
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

They are all laughing about how a guy who was married sabotaged his intern's car so he could eventually fuck her. Hilarious - right? No.

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status ... 2312186887
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Do you think it is a true story or that he was joking around?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jesse waters is fantastic. he is more comedian than he is anything else.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:51 am Do you think it is a true story or that he was joking around?
I THINK it is probably a true story. I also THINK there is a decent chance he roofied girls/women in college.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

I highly doubt he roofied and raped girls in college.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did. After all the heroes over there are all confessed sexual assaulters and/or have many credible accusations
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

She has an obsession with pot. Don't know why. Hardly the first time she's tried to express/imply pot smokers become "mass murderers" because they smoke pot.
I wonder if she drinks, and how she feels about alcohol - and what it does to people.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1544503626743390208
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Correlation vs causation.

But I certainly don't think large amounts of high potency weed/drug consumption at an early age improves brain function in the crazy people committing mass murders.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:41 am Correlation vs causation.

But I certainly don't think large amounts of high potency weed/drug consumption at an early age improves brain function in the crazy people committing mass murders.
Probably not but I can't help and wonder if some experts on the subject may feel in some ways weed/drug consumption might actually help them.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 am
Probably not but I can't help and wonder if some experts on the subject may feel in some ways weed/drug consumption might actually help them.
Semi-regular cannabis consumption helps me get a better night of sleep. Better sleep improves brain function. The worst side effect is that I crave those extra sugary Mexican fruit pops late at night. But I don't have a closet full of assault weaponry and maybe that influences my lack of desire for bullet filled mayhem. Fruit pops are cheaper so I'll probably stick with those.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:18 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 am
Semi-regular cannabis consumption helps me get a better night of sleep. Better sleep improves brain function. The worst side effect is that I crave those extra sugary Mexican fruit pops late at night. But I don't have a closet full of assault weaponry and maybe that influences my lack of desire for bullet filled mayhem. Fruit pops are cheaper so I'll probably stick with those.
I don’t smoke, but a 10mg gummy definitely relax my stupid crazy brain enough to fall asleep
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

odd…“man” has been consuming cannabis for thousands of years

that’s gotta be the reason for mass murders
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:47 am odd…“man” has been consuming cannabis for thousands of years

that’s gotta be the reason for mass murders
And there was no access to fruit pops back in neolithic times. I can only imagine the mass fuckery as they ran around bashing each other over the head with mastodon bones.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.