Official Gamethread: Creighton NCAA 2nd round

Kansas Basketball.
LosCondorAzule
Contributor

Re: Official Gamethread: Creighton NCAA 2nd round

Post by LosCondorAzule »

painter wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm Not trying to single him out but Braun was out of sorts the entire game
Yep played timid
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

painter wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm Not trying to single him out but Braun was out of sorts the entire game
Had a decent second half except for falling down with the ball on the break.
ArgentineHawk

Post by ArgentineHawk »

Feral wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm
ArgentineHawk wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:48 pm If someone would have told me that creighton was going to make 12 3's (compared to our 6) and shoot 18-21 at the line and we would win by 7, there is no way I would have believed it.
My nephew is all excited and has been posting me about the game. I'm running out of things to say in response, so I copied that and sent it to him as if I wrote it.
#sorry/notsorry
#thanks
Thanks is too much, Chipotle is just fine.
hoopla

Post by hoopla »

lwh69ku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm
Mjl wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:28 pm If it were under two minutes that would be ours. Understably missed live
Fantastic rules in this game.
Seriously, it’s stupid. Either use review or don’t. Also, let a monitor ref watch the replay and correct the call. It’s such a waste of time for the 3 idiots who couldn’t agree on a call to go watch replays for 5 minutes. Also, if they just guess, review it.
they do it in premier league too, when the video ref sees an error, he sends the on-field ref to watch the replay so the on-field guy can change his own call. freaking just have the guy with the camera make the call. its not showing him up, humans don't get 8 angles and freezeframe.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

We haven’t played that poorly since our game at TCU and TCU I think is just a more bothersome team.

That kind of escape is the type that shows a good team.

That said, god is the NCAA tournament a terrible way to determine a champion.

Creighton could have won. In no way are they the better team.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Everyone but Remy was somewhere below average.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm I really thought we were going to give that one away.
Weirdly, it always felt to me like we were going to hang in and win but holy crap, that was scary. Creighton should be incredibly proud of how they played.

KU wasn't terrible today, they just let Creighton be better than they are. Glad that is over and we can enjoy the rest of the weekend of basketball.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Banned from the boards because pdub has some vendetta against me. It’s kinda weird to be honest. Then the rest of the game all he posts about is bitching at Remy. Dude, it’s a message board. If this is your way to get your power trip, you’ve got issues.

I’m a big contributor to this board and people like me are why it exists.

If you’ve got a problem with me, mute me. But banning me from the game thread is the ultimate cancel culture, snowflake move I would come to expect from a Republican like yourself.

Get bent. Asshole.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm Banned from the boards because pdub has some vendetta against me. It’s kinda weird to be honest. Then the rest of the game all he posts about is bitching at Remy. Dude, it’s a message board. If this is your way to get your power trip, you’ve got issues.

If you’ve got a problem with me, mute me. But banning me from the game thread is the ultimate cancel culture, snowflake move I would come to expect from a Republican like yourself.

Get bent. Asshole.
Bush league if true.
ArgentineHawk

Post by ArgentineHawk »

twocoach wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm I really thought we were going to give that one away.
Weirdly, it always felt to me like we were going to hang in and win but holy crap, that was scary. Creighton should be incredibly proud of how they played.

KU wasn't terrible today, they just let Creighton be better than they are. Glad that is over and we can enjoy the rest of the weekend of basketball.
they just got lucky from 3 today. Just take away three less 3's and we win by 16, it's that simple. They shot way above average today and got some friendly whistles and that's what kept them in the game.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

He hit a big 3 but passed up a bunch of them. Had a nice block too.
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:07 pm
sdoyel wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm Banned from the boards because pdub has some vendetta against me. It’s kinda weird to be honest. Then the rest of the game all he posts about is bitching at Remy. Dude, it’s a message board. If this is your way to get your power trip, you’ve got issues.

Get bent. Asshole.
Bush league if true.
Bush league? Typical pdub. Freedom of speech, except on MY board. Because I can!

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

By the way. Remy won us that game.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Get bent. Asshole.
LOL.
"I'm a people person"
Defense. Rebounds.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

twocoach wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm

My thoughts exactly
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Jayhawkerr

Post by Jayhawkerr »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:09 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Get bent. Asshole.
Bush league if true.
Bush league? Typical pdub. Freedom of speech, except on MY board. Because I can!
Wow, that’s not cool.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:04 pm
Everyone but Remy was somewhere below average.
Yep.
Weirdly even Jalen who mighta won is the game.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:11 pm

Get bent. Asshole.
LOL.
"I'm a people person"
See if I ever contribute another fucking dime to this place.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Totally true.
Deal with it bored members and doyel.