Redshirt rules

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 75

Re: Redshirt rules

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I bet Case (in his day) would should him right out of an empty gym. I haven't been to a game this year, but of the 15 or so games I went to while Case was in school I think I only saw him miss 2 or 3 shots during warm ups. It was insane watching him. We've had a couple guys like that. Svi would also sit there and drain shot after shot rarely hitting the rim.

Jeremy Case senior night performance was so cool.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm That was likely on the Moore "notecard" from before the season.group.
They talk to the staff extensively the day before the game.

Fran's whole "Agbaji is the best athlete and best pro prospect on the team," that's Bill talking.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm That was likely on the Moore "notecard" from before the season.group.

Fran's whole "Agbaji is the best athlete and best pro prospect on the team," that's Bill talking.
Which is really weird because...Grimes is Self's guy.

I hadn't thought of this possibility much until now, but...maybe this is one of those teams that Self hates.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:48 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Which is really weird because...Grimes is Self's guy.

I hadn't thought of this possibility much until now, but...maybe this is one of those teams that Self hates.
Eh, other than Vick being a pain in the ass for four years, I think he'd ride or die with guys like Dotson, Garrett, Agbaji, and probably Dedric too.

He hated last year's team, until he didn't. Silvio fixed a lot of things. Let's have that happen again.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I think it'd be hard to hate a team lead by Graham and Svi.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:35 pm Did anyone else hear yesterday when Rich Hollenberg said that Moore might be the best shooter on the team?

In what world? He didn’t come up with that on his own. Is the staff trying new misdirection tactics?
Nearly lost my fucking mind
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

The commentators also get a booklet of stats and commentary about each player. My previous employer used to provide those. It could have been from that.