championship gear

Kansas Basketball.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: championship gear

Post by KUTradition »

got all my goodies and already getting ready to send one back

lesson learned though…no more ordering online. the gear picked out and sent to me by family is generally “better” than the things i ordered from Fanatics
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
punkrockhawk

Post by punkrockhawk »

Found this site that will have images from the championship for sale. Awesome stuff!

https://www.lawrencephotostore.com/?fbc ... n3o4KkkVr0
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

punkrockhawk wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:44 pm Found this site that will have images from the championship for sale. Awesome stuff!

https://www.lawrencephotostore.com/?fbc ... n3o4KkkVr0
good stuff, thanks
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

got all my gear today. Nice to add to the wardrobe. 14 years is a long time to recycle the same championship shirts.

I will say....the quality of the clothing is...not grade A. But...it'll do. I also think thay about most clothing options now so I guess that's maybe just an old man shouting at clouds moment. I have lots of those moments it seems.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Got my stuff today. Adidas should be embarrassed. Absolute crap. Looking and quality.
Oh well, beats not having 2022 championship gear.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Wtf? $15? Ummm. Not what I was charged. Why not?

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.