KU Self All-First Team

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: KU Self All-First Team

Post by pdub »

I will take out Bragg who was proven to not have done anything wrong in that incident and just got caught with a bong and replace with Giddens who got into a knife fight.

I’m going to take out Jackson, who kicked a car, and replace him with Mario Little, who broke into a house and beat the shit out of a baseball player.

Finally I’m taking out Greene, who was a headcase, like Vick, except Vick was involved in an alleged altercation with a woman, and since SDS was “off the court” when he picked up the stool, and definitely off the court when he punched a dudes eye out.

Because this is just what they did at KU I can’t include the Morris twins but they’d be MOPs if you included the rest of their careeer. Here they just fought the football team and shot students with air guns.

Thought about Sleeves, who got a DUI the very night after Bill Self put his team on curfew for getting in a fight with the football team.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:33 pm Has anyone during the Self era scored more than 41pts in a game? Wiggins had 11 20pt+ games. A 30pt game. And a 41pt game.

He also had a 19reb game, a 4blk game, and a 5stl game.

We can agree to disagree about Josh Jackson being better than Wiggins. He may have been more likeable and his tenacity was so fun to watch...but better? Not imo. Josh wasn't even 1st team AA. He was probably the 3rd best player on the team that year.
I don't believe anyone scored more than 41 in the Self era.
Bet you didn't know that John Douglas scored 46 in 1977. Or that his wife's name is Xenia and their two kids names are Xsuela and GianMarco. ;)
Did you know Downtown Terry Brown scored 42 in 1991?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

He wouldn't make it if the criteria is post-season awards, but everyone offering up Arthur at 4 is a genius and deserves to have that acknowledged.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Who was the guy who got stabbed at 9th and Iowa? That guy had issues too.
Defense. Rebounds.
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:58 am Who was the guy who got stabbed at 9th and Iowa? That guy had issues too.
Attachments
5ecde588971ab.image.jpg
5ecde588971ab.image.jpg (100.78 KiB) Viewed 278 times
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »