Post by Deleted User 75 »

Wasn't trying to be a smart ass at all.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:19 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:14 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 am

i was more referring to fave-to-face bullying, by peers and classmates...vs being bullied on social media

not even considering actual physical bullying, which is a whole different can of worms
Look at this place. It's a prime example of what kids face. We are all WAY nastier to each other here than we ever would be face to face. And kids have jello pudding between their ears.
i can honestly say i’m not. i don’t say anything on here that i wouldn’t say to someone’s face
And there are a few others who are probably in the same boat. So we arent ALL. Just many. My bad.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:52 am Wasn't trying to be a smart ass at all.
Then I will take a closer look at that link at some point to see what it is.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Anyone want some of what Rudy is smoking?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

So it's come down to "They're not God, after all. They could be wrong" as a basis of defense for Trump's legal team?

Unbelievable.

I still think it's funny that no one in Trump's camp will allow him to be questioned on his own cuz he can't tell the truth.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Would think that cyberbullying and in person bullying may be separate categories for those who publish social science research, but not necessarily for mean kids who could use both to damage their classmates. It only takes one high antisocial kid to wreak major havoc in another teen's life.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

defixione wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm So it's come down to "They're not God, after all. They could be wrong" as a basis of defense for Trump's legal team?

Unbelievable.

I still think it's funny that no one in Trump's camp will allow him to be questioned on his own cuz he can't tell the truth.
I wonder if it Rudy's job to just spout completely ridiculous crap so that Donny John looks somewhat intelligent?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

truth isn’t truth
Deleted User 89

Deleted User 89

nothing like quoting pat buchanon to prove you aren’t racist

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/14/18181897/ ... lumn-tweet
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

he can make it from the oval office if he wants...
Deleted User 75

LOL for sure.

Guess we know this means it'll be from the Oval Office. There will be good basketball on anyway so I'll do the cliff notes version.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

That's freaking hilarious. What a boss move by Pelosi. Trump has to be livid.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:42 pm he can make it from the oval office if he wants...
Isn't there some Constitutional requirement that it be "delivered to Congress"? If it is from the Oval Office, it may not be allowed to be called SOTU. Also, IIRC, it doesn't have to be exactly in January and doesn't also have to be delivered in person. Could just be a written document, like Nancy says he could do. Boss move, indeed.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:05 pm
Trump has to be livid.
I thought the exact opposite. Now he won't have to face the embarrassment of having many members of congress not stand and clap ritualistically after all of his grand declarations.

This is probably a net positive for trump if he elects to give it from the Oval Office instead.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:51 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:05 pm
Trump has to be livid.
I thought the exact opposite. Now he won't have to face the embarrassment of having many members of congress not stand and clap ritualistically after all of his grand declarations.

This is probably a net positive for trump if he elects to give it from the Oval Office instead.
Also, he can use that time to tell us about the roving band of raping murderers carrying heroin across through the desert.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

zsn wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:42 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:42 pm he can make it from the oval office if he wants...
Isn't there some Constitutional requirement that it be "delivered to Congress"? If it is from the Oval Office, it may not be allowed to be called SOTU. Also, IIRC, it doesn't have to be exactly in January and doesn't also have to be delivered in person. Could just be a written document, like Nancy says he could do. Boss move, indeed.
"He shall from time to time give to Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."

He could deliver it in June from the toilet during his morning bowel movement like he does the rest of his policy decisions if he chose to.