Active Coaches

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 863

Re: Active Coaches

Post by Deleted User 863 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:17 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:45 am There is no death penalty anymore. The only death coming is the NCAA's.
There was never a death penalty coming our way. we just have a bunch of really dramatic posters on this board. I found that out the hard way when I tried to talk common sense/logic during covid
I think KT will get in trouble. Maybe even a ban for a set amount of time.

I think Self will probably get in trouble. Maybe even a ban for a set amount of time.

We may forfeit some games (but who really cares, nobody pretends Memphis didn't play in the national championship in 2008...they can't force us to take down the final 4 banner).

I don't think KU will get a postseason ban.

I think some type of punishment, even if very minor, will occur. It's anybody's guess what it'll be. Could be something really stupid. Like Self has to sit 5 games.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

if the NCAA really wants to bring the hammer down, they have to either:

1. bring it down on the reigning national champion coach, AND also have the gaul to potentially take away wins from what is now otherwise currently the winningest program in college hoops history

- or -

2. wait another year yet to do it.

and I know I'm biased, but given the current state of things, I think neither option would result in GOOD press for the NCAA
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:28 am if the NCAA really wants to bring the hammer down, they have to either:

1. bring it down on the reigning national champion coach, AND also have the gaul to potentially take away wins from what is now otherwise currently the winningest program in college hoops history

- or -

2. wait another year yet to do it.

and I know I'm biased, but given the current state of things, I think neither option would result in GOOD press for the NCAA
Maybe all the NIL violations occuring will work in our favor when it comes to severity of punishment.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

maybe.

It seems The Rules are having to catch up with the markets.

either way, when do we finally get that recording of K on the phone like "we wanna do whatever it takes to outbid KT for Zion"
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

KU has the best mascot in all of sports.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Also, let me say, mascots are stupid
Deleted User 863

Cascadia wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:29 pm KU has the best mascot in all of sports.
This.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

When you look at the history, the uniqueness, the compelling design, and the black hole that is Missouri, the Jayhawk is the best ever
hoopla

Post by hoopla »

anyone see any parallels w/ trevor bauer? shoddy "evidence" and no criminal charges but he gets a 2 year ban? the only difference for me is that bauer is an a-hole and i hope he never plays again.
Deleted User 863

Lots of former NBA players making their way to college benches, some deserved, others not so much. Jerrance also on the list for UK assistant spot. Surprised at some names on the list.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc_vbEysD6i ... MyMTA2M2Y=