Putin

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Putin

Post by dolomite »

Will go down as one of the most despised or hated world leaders.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
japhy
Contributor

Re: Putin

Post by japhy »

Is a brutally cruel tyrant a leader or just like a medieval overlord? The only thing missing from his resume is "started a World War", but he hasn't finished with his "to do" list yet I imagine.

You gotta give him props for his instagram shirtless selfies riding a pony bareback. He is the picture of virile masculinity. And in case you doubt that; he is ready to kill and incarcerate dozens of nancy boys to prove he is the manliest of men. Compensating for something are we? It's good that it's always a pony in the photos or people might realize what a short sack of shit he is. He was a black belt once, but I heard he lost that.

Things could have been so different for Vlad if James Baker hadn't fucked him over. He never really got over that.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

I get that he wants to be the center of attention, but man, why’d he have to start a war about it?

If he REALLY wanted to make a splash on the world stage, pun intended, he shoulda just released the pee tapes.
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Zelensky begging for the jet planes from Poland. I feel sorry for him and his family. I’m losing my patience with the U.S. for not standing up to the Putin bully that he is. I say “damn the torpedoes” send in the planes and dare him to do anything stupider than he already has. Russia has the U.S. buffaloed.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Seems the junior senator from the Commonwealth of Kentucky, rand paul, is rootin for putin.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i thought this was a mini-golf thread

is there something wrong with the war thread? vlad really doesn't deserve his own, does he?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

say what you want, but the dude is dead sexy
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Has anyone ever seen Putin and Ousy in the same place?

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.