Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:28 pm ...

Flying commercial LOL

He must not know how much Pelosi's net worth is that she has acquired while she's been in political power.
The website Roll Call estimates Pelosi's net worth to only be ranked 30th of all the members of this current Comgress. It's her venture capitalist husband who is worth a lot.

But we know you're just muddying the waters with this nonsense as a lame attempt at a bothsiderism in response to numerous recent reports coming out questioning Trump in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:25 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:05 pm
That's freaking hilarious. What a boss move....
....#bossmove?

https://bbc.in/2FGDNU1

LOL

2 grown ass children acting a fool....
The President's response just makes him look like a petty child. Which makes Pelosi's move even more hilarious.

She is just toying with him now.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I think you're giving me far too much credit.

I just found it hilarious that he thinks someone with a net worth of over 30million would need to fly commercial.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 pm I think you're giving me far too much credit.

I just found it hilarious that he thinks someone with a net worth of over 30million would need to fly commercial.
Under the assumption that flying there to do govt work allows her to bill the flight cost to the govt, he doesnt want her to hire a private jet and expense it. It's his attempt to be witty.

Watching Trump try to be witty and smart is like watching Shaq refer to himself as "The Big Aristotle".
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:31 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 pm I think you're giving me far too much credit.

Under the assumption that flying there to do govt work allows her to bill the flight cost to the govt, he doesnt want her to hire a private jet and expense it. It's his attempt to be witty.

Watching Trump try to be witty and smart is like watching Shaq refer to himself as "The Big Aristotle".
Trump has been turning up the juice on his one-liners lately.
Makes him seem even more petty.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Let's not bring Shaq into this. He deserves to stay on the hoops board. He's a good man.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

She acts childish = boss move
He acts childish = petty

Both moves are petty and embarrassing as fuck. Our current situation is beyond childish and is making our country look foolish.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Your President has succeeded into turning the US into a laughingstock all by himself.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Our president

I didnt vote for him either bud.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 75

"Your president"

LOL

It's insanity the things people who seem slightly conservative get labeled immediately by people on the left.....don't seem liberal enough then he's "your president", without having the slightest idea whether you voted for him and/or typically vote republican. Gotta love it.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:18 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:28 pm ...

Flying commercial LOL

He must not know how much Pelosi's net worth is that she has acquired while she's been in political power.
The website Roll Call estimates Pelosi's net worth to only be ranked 30th of all the members of this current Comgress. It's her venture capitalist husband who is worth a lot.

Well...some of it came from her mobster father.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:04 pm She acts childish = boss move
He acts childish = petty

Both moves are petty and embarrassing as fuck. Our current situation is beyond childish and is making our country look foolish.
Sorry - you're entitled to your opinion but not your facts. When Pelosi disinvited Trump it was because people who weren't paid would have had to work. When Trump canceled the trip it was spite. Her trip is handled by the Pentagon which is fully funded.

It makes our country look foolish because about 80,000-more-people living in key jurisdictions voted for this buffoon.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Juxtaposed to Trump who got "ALL" his money from his mobster farther
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm

There's a reason he and she get along so well.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Correction.........not ALL his money came from his mobster father. What he got from his father he blew in Atlantic City "projects". The rest came from mobster Russians.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm
He acts childish = petty

Sorry - you're entitled to your opinion but not your facts. When Pelosi disinvited Trump it was because people who weren't paid would have had to work. When Trump canceled the trip it was spite. Her trip is handled by the Pentagon which is fully funded.

It makes our country look foolish because about 80,000-more-people living in key jurisdictions voted for this buffoon.
Um ok. Dont see any facts to confirm or deny there. Just two statements. Both petty, unneccesary moves. Country looks foolish. But whatever, what you're saying is i cant actually have an opinion unless it aligns with yours. Carry on.
Just Ledoux it
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm
zsn wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm
He acts childish = petty

Um ok. Dont see any facts to confirm or deny there. Just two statements. Both petty, unneccesary moves. Country looks foolish. But whatever, what you're saying is i cant actually have an opinion unless it aligns with yours. Carry on.
umm facts are clear.

DHS is not funded.
DOD is funded.

One excuse, rather you believe it or not, is based upon fact the other isn't.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My statements werent based on that dialogue. Zsn brought that to the table.

My opinion is that both moves are petty ane unnecessary. And that the country looks more foolish because of the moves by each. Can i have a fucking opinion that isnt the same as everyone elses? Nowhere in my statement did i bring up any funding or shutdown or anything of the like. Criminy.
Just Ledoux it
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

It's a message board man stop crying like a little bitch.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:07 pm My statements werent based on that dialogue. Zsn brought that to the table.

My opinion is that both moves are petty ane unnecessary. And that the country looks more foolish because of the moves by each. Can i have a fucking opinion that isnt the same as everyone elses? Nowhere in my statement did i bring up any funding or shutdown or anything of the like. Criminy.
One seems petty because you don't like the person who delivered it. One is petty because it was done for no other reason than to be a dick. It's that you ignored the difference in the funding of the agencies involved that is the problem. Not that you mentioned them.

Sure, you're entitled to have an opinion. No one is trying to have you arrested for speaking your mind. Just understand that we are also entitled to have and share an opinion about your shared opinion. The freedom to speak your mind that you desire extends to us as well.

The country doesn't look like anything over these two petty moves. The country looks foolish for electing an incompetent, childish moron because "screw those libtards".