Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Maybe so. But a much larger % of my posts are actually engaging in genuine discussion, rather than just shit talking nonsense.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

BREAKING NEWS!

Major housing crash is coming because THEY told TrumperDub he can't get concrete in bumfuck Oregon!

You're welcome everyone!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:56 am Maybe so. But a much larger % of my posts are actually engaging in genuine discussion, rather than just shit talking nonsense.
11% engaging
10% talking shit
79% trolling/arguing on a Cal Ripken-like run
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:45 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:56 am Maybe so. But a much larger % of my posts are actually engaging in genuine discussion, rather than just shit talking nonsense.
11% engaging
10% talking shit
Nah. When I can avoid about 3 (maybe 4) of a select few individuals I am almost 100% talking about the topic at hand. But it's hard to avoid a couple of you fisherman. 🎣
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:57 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:45 am
11% engaging
10% talking shit
Nah. When I can avoid about 3 (maybe 4) of a select few individuals I am almost 100% talking about the topic at hand. But it's hard to avoid a couple of you fisherman. 🎣
Troll
Deleted User 863

Might want to take a look at your posting history. 🎣🎣🎣🎣

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The "American dream" is running onto the rocky shoal of reality.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/america-need ... 50218.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef9QnZVpVd8
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if you work hard and put your nose to the grindstone, you can accomplish whatever you want. That’s why this country is the greatest country on earth.

anybody can be and do anything they can dream up.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:23 pm if you work hard and put your nose to the grindstone, you can accomplish whatever you want. That’s why this country is the greatest country on earth.

So, you COULD be a functioning literate?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Overlander wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:30 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:23 pm if you work hard and put your nose to the grindstone, you can accomplish whatever you want. That’s why this country is the greatest country on earth.

So, you COULD be a functioning literate?
Gold!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"if you work hard and put your nose to the grindstone, you can accomplish whatever you want".

* Perhaps "can" - but often don't.
As a child I worked my ass off to be a great hockey player because I wanted to play in the NHL. I didn't "accomplish" that goal.

"That's why this country is the greatest country on Earth"?

* Many if not most profession/s wise, what can I (or anyone else) accomplish in the United States that I can't accomplish in another country?

"anybody can be and do anything they can dream up".

* I can be a Unicorn living in the Sahara Desert and be married to a super model?
I can be an 8 foot tall Black MALE WNBA player?
I can single handily eliminate all poverty on the planet?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Lies told by parents, coaches and teachers to their kids and students. No matter how hard I work and how much I want it, I will not be the next center for the New York Knicks.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Cascadia wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:24 am BREAKING NEWS!

Major housing crash is coming because THEY told TrumperDub he can't get concrete in bumfuck Oregon!

You're welcome everyone!
good god you have a real misplaced superiority complex.

It has nothing to do with bumfuck Oregon. Its a nationwide cement shortage that has been brewing. They started seeing its impacts in the Southeast in March. Its now on the West Coast.

I can get concrete, its just a harder process and not guaranteed the way it has been the last 25 years.

As I said earlier, this isn't directly related to the thread topic but seems as good a place as any to put it. Tough to build a house without concrete. We still have a housing shortage, this doesn't help that problem.

https://www.wbrc.com/2022/04/20/nationa ... g-alabama/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kgun9. ... f_amp=true

here this isnt from Oregon. Id say you could read it but I know you've already read every book and article in existence so you already have all the answers.
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:54 pm

Lies told by parents, coaches and teachers to their kids and students. No matter how hard I work and how much I want it, I will not be the next center for the New York Knicks.
I’ve said this a few different ways, but mich is a real special kind of stupid. He still believes the bullshit myths we tell young kids. He claims to have grandkids which means he’s likely a had a full functioning brain for 50+ years and he still hasn’t figured this stuff out.

Would not be surprised if he still believes in Santa Claus
Deleted User 863

Having the opportunity to pursue your dream isn't the same as having a guaranteed outcome.

But you know that.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:34 pm

Having the opportunity to pursue your dream isn't the same as having a guaranteed outcome.

But you know that.
The word he used was "accomplish", not "pursue".
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:23 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:34 pm

But you know that.
The word he used was "accomplish", not "pursue".
You sure showed him!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

actually, has anyone seen the Knicks lately?

real good chance twocoach could be their center.