Government Shut-Down Thread

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Government Shut-Down Thread

Post by Deleted User 75 »

A bunch of woke white people crying racism over things clearly not racist.

Hilarious. Woke white people stealing the real issues surrounding racism and centering it on themselves as they see fit. Gross.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 am This is why people don't take the left seriously.

Racism is a real issue. Pretending that statement was about race and is racism does a disservice to real racism. It's fucking disgusting that is a strategy used by the left and that you're supporting it.
What's "fucking disgusting" is that you think anyone here cares to hear what you think an average of 18.09 times per day, 8% of this site's total posts.

hint: We don't.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 75

Feral wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 am This is why people don't take the left seriously.

Racism is a real issue. Pretending that statement was about race and is racism does a disservice to real racism. It's fucking disgusting that is a strategy used by the left and that you're supporting it.
What's "fucking disgusting" is that you think anyone here cares to hear what you think an average of 18.09 times per day, 8% of this site's total posts.

hint: We don't.
This is a sports message board. Go to CNN message board if you don't like it. I'll fucking blow this portion of the board up everyday if I want to.

And my most active forum is basketball. Most active topic NBA.
Deleted User 75

When you're 80% poli-bored your opinion doesn't matter either.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

I'll fucking blow this portion of the board up everyday if I want to.

how very trumpian of you
Deleted User 75

:-o
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Wow, libs getting a little thin-skinned here lately, hair on fire, exploding heads, etc, etc...
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

trolls backing up trolls

classic
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Your imagination is pretty interesting.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 am trolls backing up trolls

classic
He didn't say anything about me.

He said something about the liberal mob...

who don't want their echo chamber of "perfectly perfect" ideas and concerns ruined by opposing views OR people calling them out on their hypocritical whiny BULLSHIT.
Deleted User 89

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:08 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 am trolls backing up trolls

classic
He didn't say anything about me.

He said something about the liberal mob...

who don't want their echo chamber of "perfectly perfect" ideas and concerns ruined by opposing views OR people calling them out on their hypocritical whiny BULLSHIT.
you're hilarious

go back to the basketball board
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Illie, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Why don't you see what % of your posts in this forum are about Politics, and what % have more to do with the other posters here. I'll take "other posters" for $420 dollars, Alex.

tia.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 am Illie, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Why don't you see what % of your posts in this forum are about Politics, and what % have more to do with the other posters here. I'll take "other posters" for $420 dollars, Alex.

tia.
lulz
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

he's admitted that he's only here to troll
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Everyone on here is a troll.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am Everyone on here is a troll.
Nah, mostly the 2 of you.
Deleted User 75

Plano an estimated 72% of your posts are attempts to start arguments and/or bully/gang up on other posters....you really have no room to talk.

At least I keep my trolling/shit flinging confined to the political sewer board.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 am Plano an estimated 72% of your posts are attempts to start arguments and/or bully/gang up on other posters....you really have no room to talk.

At least I keep my trolling/shit flinging confined to the political sewer board.
No, and no.
Deleted User 75

The 8 members of the liberal mob should just start a group text so that we can delete this entire board and get back to this being a jayhawk sports messageboard.
Deleted User 89

or, you (and anyone else complaining about the poli board) can just choose to not participate in it

i choose to not participate in a number of threads on here