Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Jawhawks in the NBA

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Before people rightfully attack him for driving impaired, I wonder if he thought/knew he was ILlegally drunk being that he "only" had a .11 blood alcohol concentration.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I've always argued Arthur is the most underrated player self has had. Most gifted forward we've had come through here. He just never played on a team where he could put up huge numbers because those 2 teams he was on were so ridiculously deep and talented
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

not an excuse at all, but......show of hands of those here that have, without doubt, never driven at 1.1? Its not an endorsement, rather the opposite, but its just some perspective. 3am isn't the time to make that kind of risky move though.

At 17 we got pulled over (I wasn't driving thankfully) cop asked how much I'd had...I said 1. Proceeded to blow a .20....he looked at me and showed me the breathalyzer and said 1 huh? I said..."yea....at a time". He was not amused with my amazing wit. I got a free ride downtown that night. My parents were also not impressed. Many lessons learned.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Graham has enough money he shouldn't be behind the wheel if he feels close to drunk. Pay one of your boys to be the semi sober driver.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

TDub wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:16 pm not an excuse at all, but......show of hands of those here that have, without doubt, never driven at 1.1? Its not an endorsement, rather the opposite, but its just some perspective. 3am isn't the time to make that kind of risky move though.

At 17 we got pulled over (I wasn't driving thankfully) cop asked how much I'd had...I said 1. Proceeded to blow a .20....he looked at me and showed me the breathalyzer and said 1 huh? I said..."yea....at a time". He was not amused with my amazing wit. I got a free ride downtown that night. My parents were also not impressed. Many lessons learned.
Every single one of us has driven at .11. Thats basically legally sober. He was sober enough to drive. But just barely too tipsy to get pulled over.

However. Its not national news when you are I get pulled over tipsy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:31 pm Graham has enough money he shouldn't be behind the wheel if he feels close to drunk. Pay one of your boys to be the semi sober driver.
That's true. 100 percent. Get a driver. But. He probably didn't feel drunk. Hell he could've spent hours sobering up and thought he was good to go
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Allegedly he didn't get pulled over for erratic driving. He got pulled over for speeding. 63 in a 40.
Not the smartest move to speed after drinking enough to blow a .11 - at 3:00am - while driving his purple Mercedes? - which obviously sticks out.
Thankfully he nor anyone else was injured and it's good he will move on and enjoy the rest of his life.

Next.....
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Is it a hot take to think CB might be a better pro than Och?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

DMac had 10 and 6 in 19 minutes.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 am Is it a hot take to think CB might be a better pro than Och?
No. I think cb and och both have the perfect skillsets to be very good role players in the NBA for years to come. Both appear to be drafted by teams that are good fits as well. Technically braun is a year younger and got to the league a year before och did
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Good to see the guys doing well already. On Graham, being a black athlete with a nice car, being pulled over in the South? Dog bites man. Pretty much have to have a driver even after mouthwash.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

so....so the blame is laid on racism not alcohol and the typical poor decisions it leads too? got it.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I love marcus garrett. I really wish we would have had better pieces around him as a senior. so he could have focused his energy on locking people down. instead of trying to run our offense. he was completely misused as senior
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:57 pm so....so the blame is laid on racism not alcohol and the typical poor decisions it leads too? got it.
Cop probably couldn't see the driver. Just a fancy car going too fast.
Defense. Rebounds.