Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 863

Re: Who is the GOAT

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Extremely admirable how much LeBron loves his son and supports him. I truly feel it's fantastic.
Extremely shameful how and when LeBron feels the need to make a spectacle of himself at his kid's games. His kid isn't the only one playing and why are other parents able to sit in the stands and not purposely draw attention to themselves?
Well, GOAT or not, LeBron's kids are better basketball players than MJ's kids were. So he's got that going for him.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Extremely shameful?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:32 amExtremely shameful?
To me, yes.
When he purposely tries to draw attention to himself and have people focus on him while he is at a kid's basketball game - and he is taking away the focus of the kids playing the game - I find it extremely shameful. Like I said, that's TO ME. I don't expect others to agree.
I don't find it nearly as shameful as a parents who feel the need to draw attention to themselves by yelling at an umpire or ridiculing kids other than their own but I still find it shameful.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lebron's prob the type of dude who thinks folks come to Lebron's kids high school games to watch Lebron.
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:18 am Lebron's prob the type of dude who thinks folks come to Lebron's kids high school games to watch Lebron.
And in many instances he's probably not wrong.
Deleted User 863

If you think LeBron is bad, some of you should see the parents at my 5yr olds basketball and soccer games. Totally obnoxious.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Extremely.
to a very great degree; very.

Shameful.
worthy of or causing shame or disgrace.

Woof.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:19 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:18 am Lebron's prob the type of dude who thinks folks come to Lebron's kids high school games to watch Lebron.
He probably wouldn't be wrong to think/assume/know that. I know people who would go to MJ's kids game/s just to see MJ.
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:47 am
He probably wouldn't be wrong to think/assume/know that. I know people who would go to MJ's kids game/s just to see MJ.
The question is: was MJ ever there?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:22 am Extremely.
to a very great degree; very.

Shameful.
worthy of or causing shame or disgrace.

Woof.
Yes, TO ME is it to a "very great degree" when he is on the court dancing while the kids are still playing.
When he UNINVITED joins the lay up line during warm ups and dunks the basketball.
When he turns to the crowd and does something to seek attention to himself while the kids are still playing.

Yes, TO ME it is "worthy" of causing shame or disgrace to himself.

In his defense, sure he knows he has an audience and he realizes some people probably love his antics but TO ME the issue is the folks came to primarily watch their friends and family members play basketball - not watch LeBron behave/act like a __________. The blank can be filled in with positive, negative, or neutral words. Whatever one chooses to feel and believe, I wouldn't say they were wrong.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:47 am

The question is: was MJ ever there?
I'm not understanding the question. Did MJ attend his kid's sporting events? Yes. Not all of them all the time but he did attend occasionally.

I'll say it again, I truly feel it's fantastic that LeBron is a great father and extremely supportive of his children. There is ZERO I can nor would ridicule him for in that regard.
My issue is when LeBron is at his kid's game/s and feels the need to make his kids game/s about him more than about the kids. Hid kids and the other kids. That's all.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

You bring great shame to your family LeBron.
By supporting your child.

Shame.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

61 pages and counting...yet this thread couldve been ended with a single post.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:53 pm You bring great shame to your family LeBron.
By supporting your child.

Shame.
Did I ever say I felt he brings great shame to his family by supporting his child?
ONCE AGAIN.... I have praised and will continue to praise the man for how great of a father and family man he is.
My beef is when he is at a game and it's no longer about supporting his child and instead it becomes about his child's AND THE OTHER KID'S game/s becoming the LeBron James show. The don't look at the kids, the LOOK AT ME!!!!! behavior that he has displayed.
Hey, as I said before, I don't expect others to agree with me but I am hardly alone with my feelings. People such as Whitlock have shared very similar sentiment.
That's all.

Moving on.....

Some people feel KD is currently the best basketball player in the world.
Apparently the Nets leadership must feel he is - and yet they want to move him.
The Nets supposed offered KD for Karl-Anthony Towns, Anthony Edwards, and four first-round picks. If this is true, the TWolves obviously said no.
I'm torn but probably lean towards agreeing with the TWolves.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The nets dont want to move KD. The nets have to move KD. He wants out because the nets are a dumpsterfire. But its gonna take awhile because the asking price might make it the biggest trade in nba history

KD probably is the most gifted player the NBA has seen so far though
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

NBA GM's need to take a page from Bill Guerin's playbook. Seems players think a contract is just an agreement for a team to pay them without looking at all the other terms. Durant is locked up through 2026. He can bitch and moan all he wants, the Nets don't have to do shit other than honor their side of the contract.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

This is worth 2:20 of your time. Nails it.

https://twitter.com/DariusJButler/statu ... fowxMrEVJQ
Deleted User 863

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:46 pm This is worth 2:20 of your time. Nails it.

https://twitter.com/DariusJButler/statu ... fowxMrEVJQ
I like Frank.
WAhawk

Post by WAhawk »

NDballer13 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:36 pm NBA GM's need to take a page from Bill Guerin's playbook. Seems players think a contract is just an agreement for a team to pay them without looking at all the other terms. Durant is locked up through 2026. He can bitch and moan all he wants, the Nets don't have to do shit other than honor their side of the contract.
They either need to do that or just trade them to wherever they get a return they deem to be acceptable. Not only do players demand trades, they also feel like they get to pick where they get traded to(see Anthony Davis trade). Teams shouldn’t empower that nonsense, that’s what free agency is for. Brooklyn will probably cave and only trade KD to one of his “preferred” destinations, but they should just take whatever team offers the best haul, and if it’s Charlotte or Utah, then so be it. Players shouldn’t be able to just decide with 4 years left on their deal that they made a mistake and now they want to go play in Miami