5 semi short short questions for whenever you care (or don't care) to answer.

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

5 semi short short questions for whenever you care (or don't care) to answer.

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Name a music festival or sporting event (in the USA or anywhere else in the world) that you have never attended - and you would like to attend.

2. Ideally, what age would you like to retire and how much money do you feel you will/would need to have to your name to retire at that age?

3. Not sure if I have insomnia but I haven't been able to fall asleep until after 3:00am the last 4 nights - and then I am awake for the day at around 6:30am.
Could be because I had a lot of adrenaline but thought I would have been exhausted.
How many more nights like the last 4 before I should call my primary care doc?

4. What is a country you have never visited that you would like to visit?

5. Without giving it too much thought, if you could start a band what would you name it?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: 5 semi short short questions for whenever you care (or don't care) to answer.

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Jazzfest in LOLA would be fun. KU @ uk this year would be fun. My ever growing aversion to large crowds will probably keep me away though.

2) 65, that's coming up fast. More than I have now. Misspent my youth cooking and not making any money.

3) If it's a pattern, see a doc.

4) Lots, but Spain comes to mind first.

5) 99 Crimson and Blue Balloons.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

Re: 5 semi short short questions for whenever you care (or don't care) to answer.

Post by Deleted User 863 »

1. Men's national title basketball game with Kansas in it.

2. I will retire the moment I have enough money to retire. Not a moment sooner or moment later.

3. Do you want medicine to help you sleep?

4. Sweden

5. al qada
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. Glastonbury; F-1 weekend at Monza, Spa, or Silverstone

2. 67? If we don’t go into a full on multi year recession I should be OK. May not leave my girls a lot.

3. Tomorrow

4. Never been south of the equator. So, Chile, New Zealand or Tanzania (always wanted to see the Ngorongoro Crater since I was old enough say Ngorongoro)

5. My roommate wanted to start a band called Joe Puke and the Chunky Bits. I think it’s a great name
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. FIFA World Cup
2. Like to retire? Today. Comfortable with retiring? 65. More money than I make from kcrim.
3. Break up with her
4. New Zealand
5. Dale Diamond and the Hawklins
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. The Days Between festival in NorCal
2. Retirement is such a goofy capitalist construct and it sucks that we're expected to wait til we're old until we can actually enjoy life on our own terms
3. that sucks man. maybe try breathing exercises and/or yoga/breathing exercises before bed. Now that you said it, I'd personally prob hope to fall asleep tonight, and if I didn't, call tomorrow.
4. Norway
5. Free Beer (for real, could you imagine the crowds we'd draw at the sat shack if we tell everybody they're gonna have Free Beer there?). Either that, or, considering my band would likely be a Dead tribute, one of the following:
- The New Warlocks
- The Donna Jeans
- Jerry's Briefcase
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:27 pm 1. Name a music festival or sporting event (in the USA or anywhere else in the world) that you have never attended - and you would like to attend.

2. Ideally, what age would you like to retire and how much money do you feel you will/would need to have to your name to retire at that age?

3. Not sure if I have insomnia but I haven't been able to fall asleep until after 3:00am the last 4 nights - and then I am awake for the day at around 6:30am.
Could be because I had a lot of adrenaline but thought I would have been exhausted.
How many more nights like the last 4 before I should call my primary care doc?

4. What is a country you have never visited that you would like to visit?

5. Without giving it too much thought, if you could start a band what would you name it?
1) Final Four that Kansas is playing in came to mind first so I'll go with that
2) Will retire around 65 but would LIKE it to be earlier than that. I have no clue about the $$ as my wife deals with all that. Sounds like we're well on track for whatever goal she has set.
3) I don't sleep well either. No doctor that I have discussed the issue with has been very helpful so save your money and go do something fun.
4) Would like to tour the German countryside some day. Little if any time in big cities, just tour different little towns.
5) The Belligerents
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

smoke a joint before bed. you will sleep like a baby.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:27 pm smoke a joint before bed. you will sleep like a baby.
So long as it is an indica. Sativa gets me revved up.
shindig

Post by shindig »

1). SuperBowl with the Chiefs
2). Probably 65 - $1M+
3). Have you tried Advil PM or zzzquil? I take zzzquil every now and then and it knocks me out.
4). Brazil
5). The Dirk Diglers
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Super Bowl with Chiefs
2. I plan on working for a while. I'd say 70. I think a mill would be good.
3. If you go at least a week, you need to see a doc. I had a summer cold recently and I got a cough medicine from the time I got Covid and it has codeine in it too. I took that with the summer cold I had and it knocked me out.
4. Spain or Italy
5. Yo Mama
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Music - Maybe Rock In Rio. Sports - World Cup Championship.

2. Yesterday but realistically 65 (10 years from now). I have ZERO idea how much money. Obviously depends on how long I live.

3. Thankfully slept pretty well last night.

4. Probably Italy but Australia would be a close 2nd.

5. Harry Ballsack if I am a solo act. Anal Leakage if I am a heavy metal band. Otherwise, Good Chicken.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.