Kavanaugh accuser in a nutshell...

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Kavanaugh accuser in a nutshell...

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 pm Avenatti is a slut?
He is a plaintiff's lawyer....duh.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:58 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:09 pm
That HAS to be code for "rape coeds".

Welp, I stand corrected.
The fucking guy went to Grease 2.

In the theater!

WTF?
Ask Randy Marsh about musicals.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 am Alls I know is that Swetnick holds a Public Trust Security Clearance.

If she made a false sworn statement she'll lose her clearance and her job.

Avenatti's a ghoul but Swetnick -- unlike anyone else thus far -- has real skin in the game.
Look at her statement, there isn't any skin...she said she thinks that Kavanaugh was a party and he might have been in line for something. She didn't say he was involved. He wasn't in the room. Didn't say he saw anything. She didn't say he supplied the drugs or mixed the drinks. She didn't really say anything. Careful lawyering. If this was a true story, I would like her to introduce herself to one of the 9 women that she said she knew that they were being drugged so they could be gang-raped but didn't say a word to them or anyone at the party.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

This one should be easy. If there were multiple parties with multiple gange rapes, then there should be other victims.

As it is, all she has accused Kavanaugh of is be a teenage drunk.
Last edited by DCHawk1 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:33 pm This one should be easy. If their were multiple parties with multiple gange rapes, then there should be other victims.

As it is, all she has accused Kavanaugh of is be a teenage drunk.
I thought he was a saint?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Lonestarjayhawk

Call me old fashion...but the first time I get gang-raped at a party, I don't need to come back nine more times before I quit coming back.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Lonestarjayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:25 pm Call me old fashion...but the first time I get gang-raped at a party, I don't need to come back nine more times before I quit coming back.
This guy gets it!

Deleted User 57

Lonestarjayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:25 pm Call me old fashion...but the first time I get gang-raped at a party, I don't need to come back nine more times before I quit coming back.
You, I, and others, have been "gang raped" on here and the .net numerous times and yet y'all/w'all keep coming back.

Being more serious, my sister was in D.C. a block away from the White House on 9/11/01, she was in London on July 7th 2005 as close as 6 blocks away, she was very close to Times Square on May 1st 2010, I don't know the exact date (nor year) but I think it was in 2014 when she was in Israel and she witnessed sirens going off and could actually see a "missile" fired from Gaza headed in her direction, and she was two blocks away from the Capital building on 1/15/15.
* I forgot the mention the other times when she was near the White House and/or Capital and there were "incidents".
So according to your and other's logic, you would think she would have learned not to go out in public anymore because there is a decent chance she might get killed in a "terrorist" "attack"? Go it!

Lonestarjayhawk

My statement was simple. I would have not gone back to the party and drank the drug-laced punch. But if I did, I would have warned others of the repercussions of the 1 part ‘ludes and 2 parts Hawaiian Punch mix.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
Deleted User 57

"The" party or "a" party? I happen to agree with your scenario and sentiment but then again, I am not a High School girl who claims she was allegedly "gang raped" (nor assaulted/molested) and may be embarrassed (and possibly ashamed) about what happened and would feel the need to tell my "peers" not to partake in things they willing (knowingly or not - what the "punch" contains) choose to partake in.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

It is amazing all the regrets we have with our now fully developed prefrontal cortexes and hindsight. Someone should write advice books for teens and young adults or something.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Opening with some strong both-sidesing!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

1 minute in, and any idea of a fair hearing is gone.
Deleted User 57

Graham to rape victim who asked if he believes her: "Go to the cops"
From CNN's Suzanne Malveaux

As Senator Lindsey Graham was heading to the elevator after a lengthy and angry exchange with us reporters trailing him in the hallway, a young woman approached him. She was waiting for him by the elevator.

This was their exchange we saw and heard on video:

Woman: “Senator Graham, I was raped 13 years ago.”

Graham: “I’m so sorry.”

Woman: “I don’t remember the exact date, but do you believe me?”

Graham: “You needed to go to the cops. Go to the cops.”
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Good job. Good post.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:08 pm Good job. Good post.
You will be hearing from my attorney Dr Leawood regarding possible trademark infringements. I should warn you that if you meet with him in person you should cary a dart gun loaded with thorazine, he is highly excitable.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DrPepper wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:53 am It is amazing all the regrets we have with our now fully developed prefrontal cortexes and hindsight. Someone should write advice books for teens and young adults or something.
Not that their prefrontal cortexes would allow them to internalize any of it . . .
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

What I'd certainly advise is to avoid belligerent young men who are likely to be mean drunks. How to determine which adolescent boy will turn into the kind of raging, vicious drunk that we can all imagine--that's a tougher thing to advise upon.
Last edited by seahawk on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 57

I don't believe him and I don't believe her so I am posting this on this thread.
When Flake was confronted by the two alleged "sexual assault survivors" there was no security to be seen.
Why not?
Anyways, red, blue, republican, democrat, conservative, liberal, I think this is pretty good considering it must have been written and prepared in about 20 minutes.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/201 ... -elevator/
Last edited by Deleted User 57 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 57

Double post