COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:40 pm Executive from Pfizer admitted in court today that the vaccines were never tested on whether they actually helped stop the spread of covid, before they were released to the public. Lol. Surprised none of yall commented
It's bad enough that people got 2 shots. It's even more unfortunate that they continued to take more shots while expecting a different result.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I got two shots and a booster. No virus. I expect the same when I get my 2nd booster.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:06 pm It's bad enough that people got 2 shots.
The horror.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i'm not old. i'm not obese. no virus.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Uhhh. Raccoon Dog? That was a very intriguing bit of science journalism about the SARS-CoV-2 origin stuff, but I now want to know more about raccoon dogs. Tanuki in Japan. Sweet little dogs that mate for life and actually hibernate. They also don't bark. Maybe if I was into video games, I would know this.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

cuz you can’t spell “still puzzling” without lulz

https://twitter.com/nbcpolitics/status/ ... bVWlQIAMuA
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:27 am The clinical trials for the vaccines were for protection from the virus not for prevention of contraction.

There was some unclarity when the vaccines were first being administered whether they would help with contraction but that's because these vaccines were expedited to help protect people as fast as possible.
Correct. But the propaganda was that you were selfish if you didn't get vaccinated. "Do it for others"

People lost their jobs and livelihoods over being hesitant to get the jab
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Cascadia wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:56 am i’d think such a bombshell revelation would get covered by at least some media

i’m guessing it’s on parler
It’s all because randy and the rest of the maga nuts think the vaccine is supposed to prevent contraction.

Just proud to be dumb.
Joe biden at one point guaranteed if you got the jab you wouldn't get covid. Lol. It was the lie they sold at one point.. that it would prevent the spread. With no data to back it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So why force the vaccine on people and tell them it'll help prevent the spread if there was literally no study done to test that?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Thats literally what politicians did in countries everywhere. Why would people ever trust politicians or the media again?

How can you "trust the science" when its never been applied/tested
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Cascadia wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:03 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:40 pm Executive from Pfizer admitted in court today that the vaccines were never tested on whether they actually helped stop the spread of covid, before they were released to the public. Lol. Surprised none of yall commented

You’re so dumb. Not surprised you misunderstood that.
Which part was misunderstood? I just stated what happened
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Cascadia wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:56 am i’d think such a bombshell revelation would get covered by at least some media

i’m guessing it’s on parler
It’s all because randy and the rest of the maga nuts think the vaccine is supposed to prevent contraction.

Just proud to be dumb.
https://youtu.be/nTlxpxdH3Yk
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

#triggered

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

We literally lived through a year of the mainstream media telling us the vaccine would stop the spread and prevent contraction. The retracted that eventually. Pfizer has now admitted in court that they never even tested to see if there was any truth to the claims big government was making.

And now Cascadia is acting like none or that ever happened lolllllllll
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I took a lot of shit from you guys for being open minded. And in the end i was proven to be the one that was right to be open minded. Time for yall to own up
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This is an article from a year and a half ago.

Settle down randy.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/6-my ... s-debunked

"The reason for this recommendation is because while the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been shown to have 95% efficacy against illness (and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 85% protective against severe disease), the clinical trials were not designed to test whether any of the trial participants contracted COVID-19 but showed no symptoms."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

pdub wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:44 pm This is an article from a year and a half ago.

Settle down randy.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/6-my ... s-debunked

"The reason for this recommendation is because while the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been shown to have 95% efficacy against illness (and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 85% protective against severe disease), the clinical trials were not designed to test whether any of the trial participants contracted COVID-19 but showed no symptoms."
lol, “open minded” randy (aka resident dumbfuck) is in the middle of a meltdown bro.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:12 pm I got two shots and a booster. No virus. I expect the same when I get my 2nd booster.
Our relatives came to visit on the 4th of July. Everyone got Covid, including me. The ones that recovered the quickest were the unvaccinated people. I am really worried about my relatives who took these shots. I was sick for 2 days and was pretty much back to normal on day 3. Our relatives were sick for over a week. I did lose my smell for a few weeks, and that was the worst of it.

The really unfortunate part of all of this is that people are going to lose faith in all vaccines, including the ones that work. How can parents trust the science when the science lied to them for 2 years? Now we will have kids getting diseases that could be prevented because more parents have lost their trust in doctors and big pharma. It's all coming out now and the damage will go on for a decade or more.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Everyone I know who is vaccinated and got Covid has zero to no symptoms.

Everyone I know who is not vaccinated and got Covid has severe symptoms . 2 on ventilators and 1 who died.

The only people I know who have lost faith in science or vaccines are uneducated republicans.