Uncle Joe

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by KUTradition »

i can get over sadness, if i were actually sad

you’ll likely be proudly ignorant for the rest of your life
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:38 am i suspect you are sad because the midterm report card is about to come out.
Not sad due to the likely results; just the stupidity/willful ignorance behind it. Who are they going to blame when Repubs take Congress and there is either no change to inflation or every major corporation has to be given a massive tax break to attempt to reign it in at the cost of massive amounts of pollution and a general fucking over of the American people? It's just so dumb and shortsighted and it is only in search of "my team won!", damn the consequences.

But we'll outlast it and survive it just like we did with Trump. Well, at least some of us survived his incompetence...
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Unfortunately it’s going to be the new iteration of “BENGHAZI!!!” and “HER EMAILS!!!!”

The Republican Party has forgotten how to govern going back at least two generations.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

zsn wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:17 pm Unfortunately it’s going to be the new iteration of “BENGHAZI!!!” and “HER EMAILS!!!!”

The Republican Party has forgotten how to govern going back at least two generations.
^^^

it’ll be the trump/gop grievance tour for sure…with some tax cuts for the wealthy/corporations, and stripping of EPA powers thrown in to boot
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

calling every person you encounter stupid and ignorant. is that a good way to win friends and influence others.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i suspect your in-person persona is different than your online. otherwise you would have two black eyes all the time.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:42 pm calling every person you encounter stupid and ignorant. is that a good way to win friends and influence others.
And we've circled all the way back to "it's because you called people (fill in the blank with whatever racist/stupid/ignorant behavior you think I should just accept)"
Wiff

Post by Wiff »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 pm i suspect your in-person persona is different than your online. otherwise you would have two black eyes all the time.
For your own sake, you better fuckin' hope your "in-person persona" is significantly distinct from your idiotic existence on these boards...
Ain't no seats
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 pm i suspect your in-person persona is different than your online. otherwise you would have two black eyes all the time.
As you yourself have pointed out frequently, people don't walk around in public discussing their stupid opinions on the political matters being discussed here. In person, I rarely spend time with people I have previously identified as willfully ignorant because I have already cut those people, including some relatives, out of my life. And I just don't talk politics/religion in person with those who I know share a different opinion than I do. It's not real complicated as you know.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:23 pm
zsn wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:17 pm Unfortunately it’s going to be the new iteration of “BENGHAZI!!!” and “HER EMAILS!!!!”

^^^

it’ll be the trump/gop grievance tour for sure…with some tax cuts for the wealthy/corporations, and stripping of EPA powers thrown in to boot
Only saving grace is the veto power of Uncle Joe, so they’re unlikely to create lasting damage (hopefully). But it won’t stop them from showboating.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I can see the 2 dozen Hunter laptop hearings now.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

I thought the whole Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:35 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:04 am the uncle joe apologists are out in full force this morning. what. did he fall asleep in the middle of an interview again last night.
I am not apologizing for Biden. I am just sad how easily duped some people continue to be.
So should we just ingore and accept inflation because Europe and Africa (and others) have inflation too?

Do you think Biden has done nothing that has contributed to the current inflation mess we are experiencing?

Who do you expect people to blame?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i reckon we'll find out in less than two weeks who the folks blame.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:02 pm It's just so dumb and shortsighted and it is only in search of "my team won!", damn the consequences.
Thank goodness the left never does the whole "my team won, damn the consequences" thing.

Lulz.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:07 pm I thought the whole Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?
Exactly. The Republican Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Putin Disinformation Machine (TM)
Deleted User 863

zsn wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:19 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:07 pm I thought the whole Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?
Exactly. The Republican Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Putin Disinformation Machine (TM)
The FBI is in on it too?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

because uncle joe is not going to run in 24. the truth about the laptop can now finally come out.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:16 pm i reckon we'll find out in less than two weeks who the folks blame.
It doesn't matter what happens, one side always blames the other side. It's lazy and stupid all around.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:22 pm
zsn wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:19 pm
The FBI is in on it too?
One would have thought that the Secret Service was above politics. The Jan 6 showed that some members put political considerations above duty. Same for some elements within the FBI.