Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:04 am There's a really easy way they could prove their story. All they would have to do is release the video footage from Pelosi's home. But that will never happen, as I'm sure the cameras "stopped working" during the crime.
So you know for sure that he has cameras INside his home?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

psych knows for sure...who do you think was holding the camera?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Never known of any family that rich that did not have cameras in and outside their home, and the police already verified they do have footage.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

san fran is a sanctuary city. no doubt they released the suspect. gave him a coupon book. made him promise to appear in a few years from now when his case # is called.

no bond. because that would be. wrong.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:12 am lol, I think I'll let Dr. Campbell answer this. The same people that told you the Biden laptop was "russian disinformation", the same people who told you the vaccines worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuqDu9ZCP_c
Keep in mind your prime "source" for what you believe about the Pelosi case is a website that in 2016 reported that Hillary Clinton was actually dead and had a body double stand in for her in a presidential debate.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:17 pm san fran is a sanctuary city. no doubt they released the suspect. gave him a coupon book. made him promise to appear in a few years from now when his case # is called.

no bond. because that would be. wrong.
DePape is facing federal charges but cool story.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:20 am intellectual honesty at its finest

welcome back lobs/walrus/squiddy
I think it's psych
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:01 pm Never known of any family that rich that did not have cameras in and outside their home, and the police already verified they do have footage.
I know families with a lot more money than him and they don't have cameras inside their homes.
Police verified they have footage of what? Their body cam footage? Yes. Footage outside the house? Yes. Where have you seen/heard/read the police state they had video footage from house cameras inside the house? My guess is you didn't. Prove me wrong.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Mjl wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:19 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:20 am intellectual honesty at its finest

welcome back lobs/walrus/squiddy
I think it's psych
that was my initial thinking

some recent syntax has me on the fence
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I was initially pretty sure it wasn't lobs......now I'd probably guess it is.
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

fingers crossed it's the lobster.

the lobster was always very respectful. this world needs more respectful.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

‘Release the video’ is mostly a way to extend the conspiracy theory

:lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -theories/
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

If your wife was Nancy, wouldn't you be looking for something else? I think most men would rather be with that man than her. Makes sense.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:10 am ‘Release the video’ is mostly a way to extend the conspiracy theory

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -theories/
…An initial trigger is often early, unclear information about what occurred. We see this frequently, from the attack on Paul Pelosi to claims that the 2020 election was stolen to conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. In each case, things that seemed like they might be one way were shown to be something else, generally as new information is gathered. This is how learning works. But because early indicators are often wrong, they are later dismissed by authorities — and therefore become looped into conspiracies.

The lure of conspiracy is too strong to accept that, however, and the public understanding of how logic works is too weak...

StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:30 pm
StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:01 pm Never known of any family that rich that did not have cameras in and outside their home, and the police already verified they do have footage.
I know families with a lot more money than him and they don't have cameras inside their homes.
Police verified they have footage of what? Their body cam footage? Yes. Footage outside the house? Yes. Where have you seen/heard/read the police state they had video footage from house cameras inside the house? My guess is you didn't. Prove me wrong.
Well, okay.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

poor lobs

still trying so hard
digitalkookie

Post by digitalkookie »

Of course it is surrounded by surveillance cameras...OUTSIDE the house.

Why do I waste my time?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

digitalkookie wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:13 pm Of course it is surrounded by surveillance cameras...OUTSIDE the house.

Why do I waste my time?
The outside cameras would be able to determine if he was invited in.
digitalkookie

Post by digitalkookie »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:19 pm
digitalkookie wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:13 pm Of course it is surrounded by surveillance cameras...OUTSIDE the house.

Why do I waste my time?
The outside cameras would be able to determine if he was invited in.
The issue Gutter raised was the presence of cameras inside the house...
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Well, it's just the outside cameras that matter in this case.