Okie State (+1) @ Kansas

Kansas Football.
AlOerter
Contributor

Re: Okie State (-3.5) @ Kansas

Post by AlOerter »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:43 pm It's a got damn pick em now. And there's more juice to pick oSu than Kansas.

WHAT THE HELL DOES VEGAS KNOW!?
Maybe they got some inside info on JD starting.
NewtonHawk11

Re: Okie State (-3.5) @ Kansas

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

AlOerter wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:34 pm
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:43 pm It's a got damn pick em now. And there's more juice to pick oSu than Kansas.

WHAT THE HELL DOES VEGAS KNOW!?
Maybe they got some inside info on JD starting.
I think it’s more about Sanders being out
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
UnholyLivingDead

Re: Okie State (+1) @ Kansas

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

Report is Daniels is going to go through warmups and might play but the plan is still to start Bean. My hope is that if Daniels isn't a sure thing then they've used the extra week to tweak the offense more toward Bean's strengths and let's get this thing done today.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

All the books seem to still like the Hawks.
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

UnholyLivingDead wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:32 am Report is Daniels is going to go through warmups and might play but the plan is still to start Bean. My hope is that if Daniels isn't a sure thing then they've used the extra week to tweak the offense more toward Bean's strengths and let's get this thing done today.
Bean's got an arm for sure. He has good speed as a runner, just doesn't seem to be as intuitive as Daniels for when and where. Wind might be a factor today. Would like to get the running backs going today and see some improvement on defense.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I read that Bean is 1-9 in games that he has started and finished.

IDK if true, but if it is, that to me is kind of Bean in a nutshell. Good enough you can understand why he started 10 games, but has a hard time getting over the hump.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The difference today is that you can use Bean in the whole offense if Daniels is at least mostly ready.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:16 am All the books seem to still like the Hawks.
Please help me out. I tend to either over or under think things and I'm having trouble with what you're saying. Isn't it the gamblers who influence the books to move the lines and wouldn't the books be losing more money if the line moves more in KU's favor and KU covers the spread/s?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

Stack everyone in the box. Run blitz on first and second down. Tell your corners to play press and let’s go beat these chumps to go bowling.

Potter Lake here we come!!
Holidaysmore - 2005
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Bean going to start. Daniels running with the 3s in warmups.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Cobee Bryant also back and starting. Phelps close to 100% too.

Bye week came at a good time.

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:20 pm Cobee Bryant also back and starting. Phelps close to 100% too.

Bye week came at a good time.
You said it!
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:40 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:16 am All the books seem to still like the Hawks.
Please help me out. I tend to either over or under think things and I'm having trouble with what you're saying. Isn't it the gamblers who influence the books to move the lines and wouldn't the books be losing more money if the line moves more in KU's favor and KU covers the spread/s?
It's not worth explaining if you know what I meant. Hope you bet on the Hawks.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I honestly didn't/don't know what you meant. Like I said, it is/was too confusing for me - as the over/under thinker that I am.
If Sanders was playing and if I bet on games, I probably would have taken OKST - and lost.