God Almighty

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

God Almighty

Post by Overlander »

In light of the text messages obtained from Mark Meadows’ texts:

If you still choose to defend, support, or even stay silent about the acts of Democratic Sabotage committed by the GOP in January 2021……you are a fucking useless cunt.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: God Almighty

Post by Overlander »

Oh, and while I am ranting about mouth breathing, GOP cult followers….(and all out idolization of Ron DeSantis) this tidbit from scientific DATA about the Covid emergency:
The excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4% percentage points (or 76% higher) than Democrats.

I guess ingesting bleach and shoving UV lights weren’t as effective as Donny J predicted.

Really hard to believe, given Donnie J having such extensive education with regards to micro biology and viral transmission.

Because, of course, no one knows as much about every single thing….as DJT
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Go to bed old man.

😉
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:20 pm In light of the text messages obtained from Mark Meadows’ texts:

If you still choose to defend, support, or even stay silent about the acts of Democratic Sabotage committed by the GOP in January 2021……you are a fucking useless cunt.
imo, the worse thing is that it seems highly unlikely that any of the legislators he and trump were conspiring with will face any repercussions
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

who is mark meadows.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:26 am Go to bed old man.

😉
Hey dipshit, you were the one that was up late.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:20 pm In light of the text messages obtained from Mark Meadows’ texts:

So we're all clear:

"White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows exchanged text messages with at least 34 Republican members of Congress as they plotted to overturn President Trump’s loss in the 2020 election. "

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opi ... -rcna61501

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/feature/m ... 0-election
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

We'll, yeah, but the lefties are the only crazy ones.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

defixione wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:22 pm We'll, yeah, but the lefties are the only crazy ones.
It's apparently much worse to be considered "woke" than to be a traitor to your country. Such patriotism from those that claim they are the patriots.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:33 pm
defixione wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:22 pm We'll, yeah, but the lefties are the only crazy ones.
It's apparently much worse to be considered "woke" than to be a traitor to your country. Such patriotism from those that claim they are the patriots.
Dude, the government is run by big tech. Treason is just a way to stick it to big pharma. Open up your mind.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:30 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:26 am Go to bed old man.

😉
Hey dipshit, you were the one that was up late.
No, you were up late, I was up early. Wife was sick so I was in a twin bed with a 5yr old and 50lb dog. Fell asleep around 9ish, but a few hours was all my back could take. 🤣
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

PuSsy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:58 pm
Dude, the government is run by big tech. Treason is just a way to stick it to big pharma. Open up your mind.
That's the spirit. I knew we could find a way to make this an act of patriotism.

In all seriousness, it really is pretty crazy how well some people were convinced that treasonous behavior was actually patriotic behavior. It's been a key ingredient in the success of the con.

I would be curious to see if any studies have found that some people are simply wired to be more prone to "belief" without sound reasoning or much questioning of what is being asked of them. More prone to believe in religion, more prone to simply accept orders in the military, more prone to accept what they are ordered to do by law enforcement or other positions of power. I find how easy it has been for so many people to take up such BS as factual to be both unnerving and fascinating.

We all have varying points where we are willing to accept presented information as fact. It's just interesting how many different things do and do not affect some people's willingness to do so.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

genetic predisposition to gullibility?

i wouldn’t be surprised, since conspiracy theorists tend to believe in more than one conspiracy

i read something a few weeks ago saying that believers often just want to feel special
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

That, and suffering from varied personal fears.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:21 am That, and suffering from varied personal fears.
This. They have to have some form of boogeyman to hate, fear, distrust, etc
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

They have even stopped pretending that they are patriots. Unless you define patriotism as White Supremacy.
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:14 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:21 am That, and suffering from varied personal fears.
This. They have to have some form of boogeyman to hate, fear, distrust, etc
Those things motivate people across the entire political spectrum. It's used so frequently because over time it works.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

https://twitter.com/RepBowman/status/16 ... w3XlA&s=19