Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: Immigration (legal or illegal)

Post by randylahey »

Treating illegal immigrants well is just positive reinforcement. We want to deter illegal immigration, not reward it
randylahey

Re: Conspiracies

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:45 pm Seriously though, it was easy to see how they would fail. No vaccine has ever been successful for the common cold. Covid is part of the common cold family. We were supposed to buy that they successfully came up with this in a matter of months? And we were supposed to believe that this new mRNA thing would work just fine? All I could see was risk and no chance of reward.
I saw a chance of reward for people in really shitty health who would be fucked if they got covid. The vaccine was a great thing for them.

But for the other 99.5% of us. Pointless. Risk with little to no reward.

And yet they demanded we all get it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Dumping little kids out into the street to freeze isn't evil?
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:42 pm Dumping little kids out into the street to freeze isn't evil?
They took them to the politicians who carry on and on about "how much they care" about these people... isn't that the best place for them??

Truth is its not. Cause the democrats don't actually care about immigrants, or citizens. The US can't solve everyone's problems. They were never supposed to be here in the first place. Illegal immigrants come here to escape the problems in their countries but often that just means bringing those problems here
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:38 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:35 pm Abbot showing his "Christian" values again. WTF is wrong with him? And who dumps little kids out on the street in subfreezing Temps? Pure evil.
I wouldn't say its pure evil.

How do you treat intruders that break into your house? Do you serve them dinner and say hey come sit by the fire
All depends. If the intruders are "breaking in to my house" simply because they want a better life for themself and their family, then I just might serve them dinner and tell them to come sit next to the fire.

Plus, I would think anyone with an ounce of decency would agree that as 99 basically said, it is pure evil to punish homeless children by dumping them outside subfreezing temps.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This is where randy and curious can have their dates.

Everyone else just be wary of stepping in where randy and curious date.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:42 pm I saw a chance of reward for people in really shitty health who would be fucked if they got covid.
This is what we were all told and promised, and it's a good reason to want to have a vaccine. Were these actual vaccines in the traditional sense, it would have been great news. Most vaccines take 5-10 years to perfect. The other obvious problem was that no SARS vaccine had ever been close to successful. I gave it 99% chance of failing.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:45 pm Seriously though, it was easy to see how they would fail. No vaccine has ever been successful for the common cold. Covid is part of the common cold family. We were supposed to buy that they successfully came up with this in a matter of months? And we were supposed to believe that this new mRNA thing would work just fine? All I could see was risk and no chance of reward.
Didn't "fail".
Vaccine has been "successful" for Covid.
Do you not believe flu vaccines are "successful"?
Obviously they successfully came up with a Covid vaccine.
"This new mRNA thing" isn't "new".
I believe you when you say you could see risk but I don't believe you for a second when you say all you could see was no chance of reward. If you truly did, then you were wrong anyways.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:10 pm Do you not believe flu vaccines are "successful"?

The science tells us they are usually about 20% effective at best. People I know who take flu shots are usually getting the flu every year. I've never had a flu shot in my life and have avoided it for over a decade (knock on wood). I honestly think taking vitamin C and D is more effective than a flu shot.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:15 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:10 pm Do you not believe flu vaccines are "successful"?

The science tells us they are usually about 20% effective at best. People I know who take flu shots are usually getting the flu every year. I've never had a flu shot in my life and have avoided it for over a decade (knock on wood). I honestly think taking vitamin C and D is more effective than a flu shot.
Do you just shit out numbers and wipe your ass and see what sticks to the toilet paper?
"Science" tells us they are more than 20% effective. That being said, like you, I have had a good run of not getting the flu when I wasn't vaccinated. The past few years I have chosen to get vaccinated because my doctor explained to me I am at a higher risk of complications from the flu than I used to be.
I honestly think people who are at risk for flu complications are better off getting a flu shot than taking vitamin C and D. My Doctor is the one who convinced me. Although I realize he's not perfect, I trust him more than I trust people who don't know what the fuck they are taking about.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:40 pm Treating illegal immigrants well is just positive reinforcement. We want to deter illegal immigration, not reward it
You will have any credibility on this matter only when you have punished EVERY employer who has so far hired an unauthorized worker (they can be present in this country legally, but you’re too busy demagoguing the issue to understand the difference).

Whatever you spout will just be bigotry until you have the Officers of EVERY meat-packing company behind bars. Then you can have a serious discussion on this matter
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:28 pm Whatever you spout will just be bigotry until you have the Officers of EVERY meat-packing company behind bars. Then you can have a serious discussion on this matter
Yikes.

Look at zsn going full anti-Chinese...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i know randy craves the attention, but isn’t there already an immigration thread?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

how miserable must someone’s life be to come here on Christmas day and post this nonsense?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

wrong board
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

wrong board
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:41 pm Why not? Feels like this board can solve the immigration crisis too while we are at it
Stop spamming this bored plz.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

pdub, you and I have our issues, and I still believe you to be a dork, but can we get a rule that if you never post about sports on here that you get banned? Who is StayCurious? Dildo spends his days just talking anti-vax with no contribution to even the sports turf wars (KJ is a wing, for example). At least Randy goes to the bball board and tries to sound coherent.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

hasbeen wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:42 pm pdub, you and I have our issues, and I still believe you to be a dork, but can we get a rule that if you never post about sports on here that you get banned? Who is StayCurious? Dildo spends his days just talking anti-vax with no contribution to even the sports turf wars (KJ is a wing, for example). At least Randy goes to the bball board and tries to sound coherent.
Shitty thing is the basketball boards have been really slow lately. Maybe its cause KU has only been playing like 1 game a week lately