Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Conspiracies

Post by ousdahl »

Please chill.

And if you’re really trying to avoid me, I suggest putting me on ignore.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:23 am why tf are you constantly grasping at straws....trying desperately to make round pegs fit into square holes in order to connect things that are disassociated and create situations to get all pumped up about? Jiat so you can "discuss"? So you can climb on your horse of morality? I dont get it. Its tiresome.
It seems like he does it in "every thread".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:32 am Please chill.

And if you’re really trying to avoid me, I suggest putting me on ignore.
please chill...lol

always the high ground. gtfo here with that nonsense. Bye. done for the day.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/sta ... MIjOQ&s=19

Yet another prominent cardiologist joining the lists of doctors suggesting the vaccines be halted over concerns of cardiac harm
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Myocarditis in SARS-CoV-2 infection vs. COVID-19 vaccination: A systematic review and meta-analysis

...We identified 22 eligible studies consisting of 55.5 million vaccinated cohorts and 2.5 million in the infection cohort...

Conclusion: In this systematic review and meta-analysis, we found that the risk of myocarditis is more than seven fold higher in persons who were infected with the SARS-CoV-2 than in those who received the vaccine. These findings support the continued use of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines among all eligible persons per CDC and WHO recommendations.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

World eminent Cardiologist Prof.Abdullah Alabdulgader

He taught distinguished student athletes such as Hinkle McKrinkleberry, Davoin Shower-Handel, and Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon
Deleted User 863

Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Oh, whoa, game changer. President of the international Congress for advanced cardiac sciences. Man, you were right all along.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:13 pm https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/sta ... MIjOQ&s=19

Yet another prominent cardiologist joining the lists of doctors suggesting the vaccines be halted over concerns of cardiac harm
All I see is yet another Shyster found yet another mouth breathing dip shit
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

could be....but you're doing it wrong...you need to make fun of his ethnic name first.. then, you can disparage his opinion.

yknow...for the comedic value.
Just Ledoux it
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:13 pm Yet another prominent cardiologist joining the lists of doctors suggesting the vaccines be halted over concerns of cardiac harm
I don't know much about what constitutes a prominent cardiologist or important medical institutions so I looked him up to you know, do the research. Interestingly some of the organizations mentioned in these links that he is part of don't seem to show up on the internet.

https://www.qpedia.org/topics/12150.htm ... ge=english

He is on the advisory board here, I like that the chairman is named "Doc" although no mention of his educational credentials.

https://www.heartmath.org/about-us/team ... directors/

And the Prince Sultan Cardiac Ce enter seems legit.

https://www.pscc.med.sa/En/AboutPSCC/Di ... orsCV.aspx

Randy, you have probably spent more time checking to see how legit this prominent cardiologist is, can you give us more insights into his credentials?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I was going to respond to randy yesterday in regards to his "Yet another prominent cardiologist" post.
Like Japhy and it seem UNlike randy, I did a little research in to who Abdullah Abdulrahman Alabdulgader MD is and what makes him "prominent".
I have to laugh when someone refers to someone else they have never heard of (and did no research about?) as being "prominent" - because someone else who they have never heard of says he/she is.
Mr. Garrison from South Park is a "prominent" Professor - because I say he is. So he definitely is. Right?

Regardless, even if Abdullah Abdulrahman Alabdulgader is a "prominent" Cardiologist, why would/should I consider him to be more credible than my own Cardiologist?

All that being said, I fully admit I happen to agree that there should be / needs to be more research in regards to the possible repercussions of the Covid vaccine/s. That can and will only happen over time. Should the vaccines be "halted"? Maybe but in the meantime I'll choose to continue to make my own medical decisions about anything with the advice of those in the medical field who I respect and trust.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Prominence is notoriety, without regard for merit.

All prominence requires, then, is self-declared expertise, amplified.

It's a disgusting, human-centipede-esque cycle, with rubes being both the fuel and the waste.
Deleted User 863

Sounds like the majority of our politicians.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:04 am I was going to respond to randy yesterday in regards to his "Yet another prominent cardiologist" post.
Like Japhy and it seem UNlike randy, I did a little research in to who Abdullah Abdulrahman Alabdulgader MD is and what makes him "prominent".
I have to laugh when someone refers to someone else they have never heard of (and did no research about?) as being "prominent" - because someone else who they have never heard of says he/she is.
Mr. Garrison from South Park is a "prominent" Professor - because I say he is. So he definitely is. Right?

Regardless, even if Abdullah Abdulrahman Alabdulgader is a "prominent" Cardiologist, why would/should I consider him to be more credible than my own Cardiologist?

All that being said, I fully admit I happen to agree that there should be / needs to be more research in regards to the possible repercussions of the Covid vaccine/s. That can and will only happen over time. Should the vaccines be "halted"? Maybe but in the meantime I'll choose to continue to make my own medical decisions about anything with the advice of those in the medical field who I respect and trust.
Agree. Being "prominent" because kooks on social media share your kooky statements isn't actual prominence. If he is prominent in his field because he does great work and is well respected in his field then that is actual prominence but that doesn't appear to be the case with Abdullah Abdulrahman Alabdulgader. Do a few google searches on him and the Heartmath Institute that he serves on the board of and you'll see a lot of use of the words "pseudoscience" and "scam" and "debunked".
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:04 am I was going to respond to randy yesterday in regards to his "Yet another prominent cardiologist" post.

It can be a red flag when your CV declares that organizations, institutions or fellow researchers are "reputable". I have read a lot of CV's and never once did someone seem to feel it necessary that they add the "reputable" descriptor to one of their institutions.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:13 pm https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/sta ... MIjOQ&s=19

That tweet doesn't seem to have had a long shelf life.

But moving on to what really fascinates me about all of this; You...Randy. You keep coming back with revelation after revelation. The most common reaction of the group is a collective kick to your nuts sometimes before, and sometimes after, what you post gets shot down.

Why do you persevere, what drives you Randy? You say it is a quest for the truth but mostly you talk about "being right" all along. So the drive seems to me more about being right about something that the majority of science/medicine/research disagrees with your opinion on.

Where did this drive come from, was there an event in your life that inspired it?

Is the covid vaccine the only vaccine you shun, or is it all vaccines?

What did you study in college?

Are you working in the sciences? A related field maybe?

In case you are wondering these questions are not an attempt to dox you, I am genuinely curious as to what drives this behavior.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

japhy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:30 pm Are you working in the sciences? A related field maybe?
there are about 13 active contributing members of this forum. roughly half pretend to be an expert in the field. so sure, why not. yes i work in the sciences. yes i work in a related field.

why not. everybody else does.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:40 pm
japhy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:30 pm Are you working in the sciences? A related field maybe?
there are about 13 active contributing members of this forum. roughly half pretend to be an expert in the field. so sure, why not. yes i work in the sciences. yes i work in a related field.

why not. everybody else does.
Wait, Randy is your sock or your alter ego?