Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:51 am
dolomite wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:35 am 1. Does anyone wish that the salacious Russian dossier to be true?

2. Does anyone hope that the "collusion" with Russia is proven to be accurate? (I'm not talking about the Clinton campaign here, just to be clear).
It seems the entire left is hoping for various disasters every single day so they can make sweet #toldyaso.

Never seen so many people want bad things to happen so that they can gloat about how bad of a president trump is.

Newsflash: most of us agree he's a bad president.....still doesn't change why he was elected..for many it was simply about supreme court appointments and anyone other than Hillary.
Step 1. Make a terrible assumption
Step 2. Get outraged over terrible assumption.
Step 3. Blabber, rinse, repeat especially when not necessay.

The cycle continues.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

LOL

I'll remember that next time 1 of you is gloating #winning when something bad happens.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:01 pm LOL

I'll remember that next time 1 of you is gloating #winning when something bad happens.
Thank you for providing yet another example of Step 1. Those would be making fun of Trump and his goofy speeches on "so much winning" not celebrating that it happened. It's called being a smartass, an action that I would think you would better recognize.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:52 pm

Thank you for providing yet another example of Step 1. Those would be making fun of Trump and his goofy speeches on "so much winning" not celebrating that it happened. It's called being a smartass, an action that I would think you would better recognize.
WHY is it that liberals can not answer simple yes or no questions. Why is it so difficult. This just drives me crazy.
No. 1 yes or no
No. 2 yes or no
Ask me a simple yes or no question. I'll show you how it's done ok?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 pm

WHY is it that liberals can not answer simple yes or no questions. Why is it so difficult. This just drives me crazy.
No. 1 yes or no
No. 2 yes or no
It's because they are such unnecessary questions that have been answered in a thousand different ways already that they don't need to be asked, let alone answered.
1. No. I do not hope that the Russian dossier is true.
2. No. I do not hope that the investigation shows that our President has been manipulated by and/or conspired with the Russian government.
Deleted User 75

1. You're lying and you know it.
2. You're lying and you know it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Hey 2 Coach....dont you love it when the guy who replenishes the paper coin sleeves at Bumfuck Savings & Loan tells you what you are thinking?
Deleted User 75

You know coach works at a bank too right?

And I don't actually work in a bank. I work for a company that owns banks. So slightly different. I'm in an office building with like 10 other people (ceo, owner, cfo, gm, head of compliance, bank attorney, and accountant...and then non important little old me, an audit assistant and a office assistant). Although I work closely with our banks doing real estate appraisals and problem loan related stuff and financial analysis. Haven't been trained on replacing the coin sleeves, but I'm pretty sure we don't do that anymore. We've got coin counters. They only come in the sleeves when they're fresh off the brinks truck.
Deleted User 62

No idea where Coach works.
He doesn't tell us every other post.
Deleted User 75

Tell us more about your 5mil boat operation captain dipshit....
Deleted User 62

My company does about 2 billion in boat sales. By far the largest marine retailer in the world.
Our store does about 30 million.

Is that what you were fishing for?

When the CEO of your company went shopping for his 2nd yacht....he came to us.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I bought my canoe on Craigslist.
Deleted User 62

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm I bought my canoe on Craigslist.
Sweet.
Old Town?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I think it’s like an old Sears and Roebuck or something. All aluminum and tough as nails! None of that roiboi plastic shit.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:23 pm
dolomite wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 pm
No. 1 yes or no
No. 2 yes or no
It's because they are such unnecessary questions that have been answered in a thousand different ways already that they don't need to be asked, let alone answered.
1. No. I do not hope that the Russian dossier is true.
2. No. I do not hope that the investigation shows that our President has been manipulated by and/or conspired with the Russian government.
Thank you twocoach! You're the most sensible liberal on this board.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm Bumfuck Savings & Loan
OK this was really funny.

Although, not everywhere in IL is "Bumfuck"....in fact plano tx isn't that much larger than where I live. Although people are fleeing my (blue) state by the dozens per day due to our shitty state political climate and outrageous property taxes. So we may all be bumfuck sooner or later!
Deleted User 75

Flying into the poli-board like....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtCVKsElpLS ... 4ce5b36gjj
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:23 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm Bumfuck Savings & Loan
. Although people are fleeing my (blue) state by the dozens per day due to our shitty state political climate and outrageous property taxes.
I know. They are coming to Texas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:57 pm 1. You're lying and you know it.
2. You're lying and you know it.
Fuck you, asshole. You bitch about people not answering questions directly and then you have the balls to call me a liar when I do? You're an annoying little smartass who is just here because you found a safe space to say all the annoying little smartass things that cross your mind without getting punched in the face.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm I bought my canoe on Craigslist.
My dad built a redwood strip canoe when i was little. Thing was awesome. Spent many many summer days in that thing.
Just Ledoux it