Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Conspiracies

Post by ousdahl »

One of Qusdahl’s big rants is about how when corporations control everything, including the media, then corporations control so many of the narratives.

But where it gets even hairier is Qusdahl fussing that corporate media can even control the counter-narratives too.

This might be an example, I guess. I’ll have to confirm with they/them.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't always mean they are being controlled by some boooogeyman.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

So...

Tucker does have a slouchy chair for guests. Japhy and I have discussed this before. This is NOT a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:02 pm So...

Tucker does have a slouchy chair for guests. Japhy and I have discussed this before. This is NOT a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.
And the slouchy chair is one of those facts that supports John Stewart's statement that Tucker is "a dick".

Why would he do any of our friends dirty and stick them in a muthafuckin slouchy chair unless he is a dick? Who does that to an esteemed guest and colleague for fucks sake?

When DC shows up for the Crimson/Blue Fest; I will have a big boy, posture chair for the bitch. Cuz I respect the fuck out of him and I don't need a chair to make him look shorter than me....fuckin Tucker and his fuckin slouchy muthafuckin chair....
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I dunno, I was slouching pretty hard when I sat on Big Blue…
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Ah yes, noted sources…@Xx17965797N and @iamsureofit

Bang-up work here.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if i need updated software downloaded onto my pc. bill gates is the guy i want.

if i need consultation about my body. i'm going with my primary care physician.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Bill gates has a bad history of dabbling with vaccines

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/163 ... e2zrQ&s=19
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Can we get an update on batboy?
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:00 pm Can we get an update on batboy?
Did phd finally get laid? Is that his Batchild
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 pm if i need updated software downloaded onto my pc. bill gates is the guy i want.

if i need consultation about my body. i'm going with my primary care physician.
I see. I presume, then, you’re pro choice?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Who follows Bill Gates' advice on public health?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It is almost like they want to always blame someone. Crazy, I know.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Mjl wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:28 pm Who follows Bill Gates' advice on public health?
A lot of people. He's probably more knowledgable about public health than 99% of the people who criticize him.
Also, it's not so much his "advice" as it is his comments/suggestions/ideas/thoughts/feelings.
Let's not forget, he's the guy who heads a foundation on global health and about 5 or so years ago predicted/said we (the USA) is piss poorly prepared for a possible pandemic. Was he wrong?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Bill gates profits enormously from it. He's been dabbling in various vaccines for quite awhile now. Predating covid too. Hes also wanted or banned from several countries now because or the damage the vaccines hes promoted has cause local populations
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

G- when you’re right you’re right! But to Mj’s point it’s not like he originally formulated the ideas.

He’s established a world class organization, founded on excellent science, employing a lot of very qualified people (I’m not just saying that because I interviewed for a position with them but removed myself from consideration because they required my relocation to Seattle-I’m too old to move 😄). They do some amazing work and he’s just the public face of it. Vaccines are only a small fraction of what they do. A bulk of the work they do is actually public policy for the prevention of disease, using simple but effective initiatives. For instance, they are at the forefront of ensuring proper sanitation in places like India (where public urination and defecation is still common, especially in rural areas).
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:44 am Bill gates profits enormously from it.
Bill Gates, unlike you and me, doesn’t need any more money. Maybe not you, but definitely unlike me!!