Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Sparko »

And that is a lie. Media research my ass
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

In the past, Trump has touted his memory. In June, speaking at a news conference in Singapore, he assured reporters that he didn’t need notes about his conversation with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un because he has “one of the great memories of all time.” Unfortunately, that memory appears not to extend back to 2015, as indicated in Trump’s responses.

Here’s what Trump couldn’t remember when asked by Mueller.

He didn’t recall whether he learned about the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.

He didn’t recall whether he learned about it after the meeting took place or about the email chain that set it up or about Donald Trump Jr.'s various interactions that led to its happening.

He didn’t recall what parts of the days before the meeting he spent in Trump Tower.

He didn’t recall whether he spoke with Trump Jr., Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort on the day of the meeting, though his calendar showed a meeting with Manafort that morning.

He didn’t recall any communications with the family of Russian developers (the Agalarovs) that set up the meeting after June 3, 2016.

He didn’t recall being aware of any communications involving his son, his son-in-law, Kushner, his campaign chairman, Manafort, or any of the external people involved in the meeting.

He didn’t recall being told that the Russians supported his candidacy during the campaign, though he was “aware of some reports indicating that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had made complimentary statements” about him.

He didn’t recall being told that a foreign government had offered to support his campaign.

He didn’t recall when he learned that the emails of the Democratic Party had been hacked or learning about the hacking of emails of individuals — meaning Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta — before it was reported by the media.

He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign having any contact with WikiLeaks during the campaign.

He didn’t recall being told about Russian efforts to hack Clinton’s emails before reading about them in the media.

He didn’t recall being told that WikiLeaks had emails related to Podesta before their release.

He didn’t recall being told that his adviser Roger Stone or anyone linked to Stone had communicated with WikiLeaks.

He didn’t recall the specifics of any conversations he’d had with Stone from June to November 2016 or ever discussing WikiLeaks with Stone.

He didn’t recall being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with members of his campaign.

He didn’t recall discussing a possible pardon for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

He didn’t recall being aware during the campaign that Russia was trying to assist his campaign by posting on social media or organizing rallies.

He didn’t recall any conversation about traveling to Russia as part of the Moscow development deal or being aware of conversations between his personal attorney Michael Cohen and any Russian government official about a letter of intent focused on that project.

He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign — Manafort — sharing internal polling with people linked to Russia.

He didn’t recall being told during the campaign of efforts by Russian officials to meet with him or members of his campaign.

He didn’t recall details of when he learned about a change made to the Republican Party platform that was favorable to Russia.

He didn’t remember being asked to attend a chess event in Russia.

That’s most of what he didn’t remember, but not everything...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Feral. Win.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:02 pmFeral. Win.
How? This thread is about covid. Not Trump. I'm tired of people playing the "but he did it too" card

Instead of acknowledging faucci, your hero, is lying scum just like every other politician out there
Last edited by randylahey on Mon May 08, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:57 pm
How? This thread is about covid. Not Trump. I'm tired of people playing the "but he did it too" card

Instead of acknowledging faucci, you're hero, is lying scum just like every other politician out there
You really don’t have any idea how stupid you sound, do you?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:21 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:57 pm

Instead of acknowledging faucci, you're hero, is lying scum just like every other politician out there
You really don’t have any idea how stupid you sound, do you?
My sincere hope for his sake is he does and we are all being punked.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Thank God for the vaccines.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

It makes sense that Randy would cite Rand Paul, the doctor who, as a Libertarian, didn't want to abide by the rules of the only nationally-recognized organization that grants board certification to ophthalmologists, so he invented a new organization headed by his wife, his father-in-law, and himself, and granted himself "board certification".
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:00 pm Thank God for the vaccines.
Aside from the covid vaccine, yes.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Feral wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:30 am
It makes sense that Randy would cite Rand Paul, the doctor who, as a Libertarian, didn't want to abide by the rules of the only nationally-recognized organization that grants board certification to ophthalmologists, so he invented a new organization headed by his wife, his father-in-law, and himself, and granted himself "board certification".
He called out the obvious covid bullshit that you were blind to
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:03 am
? What did he call out?
Off the top of my head I will re-examine and "call out" some HIS fucked up "bullshit".
1. He said people who had Covid were now immune. He was WRONG
2. He claimed no one had been hospitalized with/from the Omicron variant. He was WRONG.
3. He said that masks "don’t work". He was WRONG.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:03 am
I concede.

Because, who would know more about treating infectious diseases, vaccines, public health, and pandemics, a board-certified physician, or you, a traitor who supports a former president who, after his violent coup attempt failed, called for terminating the constitution more than two years later rather than admit he lost, and a senator who wants to do away with elections?
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:02 am
Sparko wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:00 pm Thank God for the vaccines.
Aside from the covid vaccine, yes.
What is wrong with you?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

https://www.who.int/news/item/19-05-202 ... ment-goals
WHO is releasing the 2023 edition of its annual World Health Statistics report with new figures on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and the latest statistics on progress towards the health-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

The report documents updated statistics on the toll of the pandemic on global health, contributing to the ongoing decline in progress towards the SDGs. During 2020-2021, COVID-19 resulted in a staggering 336.8 million years of life lost globally. This equates to an average of 22 years of life lost for every excess death, abruptly and tragically cutting short the lives of millions of people.
Huh...someone told me the deaths didn't matter, because everyone who died was gonna die soon anyway????

Guess not. Apparently they lost 22 years of life, on average.

Hmmm.....
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:03 pm https://www.who.int/news/item/19-05-202 ... ment-goals
WHO is releasing the 2023 edition of its annual World Health Statistics report with new figures on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and the latest statistics on progress towards the health-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

The report documents updated statistics on the toll of the pandemic on global health, contributing to the ongoing decline in progress towards the SDGs. During 2020-2021, COVID-19 resulted in a staggering 336.8 million years of life lost globally. This equates to an average of 22 years of life lost for every excess death, abruptly and tragically cutting short the lives of millions of people.
Huh...someone told me the deaths didn't matter, because everyone who died was gonna die soon anyway????

Hmmm.....
Skewed data. There is no way that is accurate lol. I sure as fuck didn't lose 22 years off my life cause as covid, and neither did any of you
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:56 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:03 pm https://www.who.int/news/item/19-05-202 ... ment-goals

Hmmm.....
Skewed data. There is no way that is accurate lol. I sure as fuck didn't lose 22 years off my life cause as covid, and neither did any of you
You dumb fuck.

The people WHO DIED lost, on average, 22 years.

Is there no limit to your lack of comprehension.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:00 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:56 pm

Hmmm.....
You dumb fuck.

The people WHO DIED lost, on average, 22 years.

Is there no limit to your lack of comprehension.
So again... you're ignoring 99 percent of the data (those who didn't die) and focusing on an obscure statistic that applies to only 1 percent

And there is no real way of knowing how long they would've lived. Dumb to assume 22 more years. How did they come up with that?

By weighing it against that average death age of healthy people? Lmao