COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
PhDhawk

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by PhDhawk »

Nope. That's not how they did it.

Go do some of the "research" you're always telling us about.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Yow. I am stunned by the stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Phd with another bullshit statistic pulled from a global population of 8000000000.
Millions are born and die every year. But you let the fear tactics tied to covid control and manipulate you

Here we are years later, life/the human system has gone on completely unchanged by covid. Inflation and our economy are still a little fucked up from covid REGULATIONS, but covid itself had no lasting impact on us

You were duped. You were manipulated by fear tactics. You played into the biggest transfer of wealth in world history and growth of centralized government power. And you were wrong to winge for years about covid
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm Phd with another bullshit statistic pulled from a global population of 8000000000.
Millions are born and die every year. But you let the fear tactics tied to covid control and manipulate you

Here we are years later, life/the human system has gone on completely unchanged by covid. Inflation and our economy are still a little fucked up from covid REGULATIONS, but covid itself had no lasting impact on us

You were duped. You were manipulated by fear tactics. You played into the biggest transfer of wealth in world history and growth of centralized government power. And you were wrong to winge for years about covid
No offense, but you don't know shit.
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Feral wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:03 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm Phd with another bullshit statistic pulled from a global population of 8000000000.

Fear tactics are powerful, and I was one of the few that didn't fall for them. Maybe some of yall should hear me out a little more
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:22 pm

Fear tactics are powerful, and I was one of the few that didn't fall for them. Maybe some of yall should hear me out a little more
Right after my lobotomy
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:22 pm

“Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
Martin Luther King
Anand Giridharadas
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

US study finds 1 in 10 get long COVID after omicron, starts identifying key symptoms

https://apnews.com/article/long-covid-c ... e24940577e

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

A in law of mine used to run. I mean like marathons. Just 2 years ago.
He cannot run anymore. He goes on walks. It's shitty.
He was in great shape and wasn't on death's door. I don't think he feels like he was duped.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Who was that other fucking idiot, on one of the other boreds who argued with Japhy about structural steel failures after 9/11?

You know, smarter than Randall, but still REALLY stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:28 pm A in law of mine used to run. I mean like marathons. Just 2 years ago.
He cannot run anymore. He goes on walks. It's shitty.
He was in great shape and wasn't on death's door. I don't think he feels like he was duped.
How old is he
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

But, as the author's say, this is also true for those who got immunity from natural infection.

This is a response to host immunity, not something intrinsic to the vaccines.

The only solution would be for everyone not to get infected in the first place. Do you have a suggestion for that?

It does support that periodic booster shots should be given.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

https://www.heartandstroke.ca/articles/ ... and-stroke

COVID, heart disease and stroke
Large, follow-up studies are showing that people who have been exposed to COVID have increased risk of developing cardiovascular complications — so, increased risk of heart attacks, strokes and heart rhythm disturbances. It can also lead to blood clots, especially to organs that receive a lot of blood such as the brain, heart and kidney.

You’d think this would only happen in people who got really sick with COVID, but the severity of the infection doesn’t seem to make a difference. These complications can occur even in people who have very mild symptoms. The big surprise is how much this can affect younger people. Studies are showing that even young, active people can experience heightened risk of these complications.

Does the COVID vaccine reduce the risk of cardiovascular complications?
Yes. The benefits of the vaccine are twofold. It’s going to reduce your chance of getting severe illness if you do get sick. And it reduces your chance of some long-term vascular damage. Vaccination against COVID is associated with a 40-50% reduction in risk of heart attack and stroke post infection. So it’s important to get vaccinated.

Do the vaccines themselves pose any risks to the heart or brain?
Vaccine-induced myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, happens very rarely, and it’s more common in young men. The long-term complications appear to be mild, and most people recover within weeks. There is much more risk associated with getting COVID; your chances of ending up with heart complications from a COVID infection are about five times higher.

Likewise, the risk of developing a blood clot following a COVID infection is many times greater than after receiving a COVID vaccine. So the benefit of vaccines far outweighs the risk when it comes to COVID, especially now we realize how COVID can be so insidious and harmful for our cardiovascular system.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

He’s in his mid 60s.
He was perfectly healthy and as I said, running marathons.
That is until he got Covid.

He could run, he got Covid and then he could not. Because of Covid. If he had not gotten Covid then he would still be able to run, which he loved and did daily. But he was infected with Covid. So now he cannot. And hasn’t been able to for months. Because of Covid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:22 am He’s in his mid 60s.
He was perfectly healthy and as I said, running marathons.
That is until he got Covid.

He could run, he got Covid and then he could not. Because of Covid. If he had not gotten Covid then he would still be able to run, which he loved and did daily. But he was infected with Covid. So now he cannot. And hasn’t been able to for months. Because of Covid.
Is it typical for people to continue running marathons beyond their mid 60s? I'm sure covid didn't help his marathon aspirations but come on, he's old. His marathon days were at the end either way
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Phd it amazes me that years lately you still carry on about the same shit and refuse to admit to how grossly you overreacted to everything covid

Fear is a tactic the government and media use to manipulate people. You should research the psychology of fear tactics. Because they got you hook line and sinker
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Looks like they got me too.